Chapter 12

I woke up feeling an unusual weight on my chest. I opened my eyes and saw Kendall's head laying on my bare chest. I smiled while remembering what happened last night. At first I was a bit reluctant about dating her. I suppose I was afraid that I was another PR stunt like I was to Taylor. But she's been there for me when I needed her and she has demonstrated that she is nothing like Taylor. I don't regret agreeing date her. In fact, I'm even excited. I've never liked a girl as I like Kendall.

I know she's different from any other girl I've been with.

"Hey, you're staring." I didn't noticed that she woke up. She smiled and pecked me on the lips.

"Sorry. I was thinking about how lucky I am to have you. You're are perfect in every possible way."

"Well, well. Aren't you a charmer?"

"I'm just a sincere guy." I said laughing.

"I'm sure you are."

"Hey, I was wondering. Would you like to go to have dinner with me tonight?"

"Josh, are you asking me out?" She asked me as I saw her smile growing.

"Well, if we are dating I thought we should have our first official date soon. So, why not tonight?"

"Sure." She said kissing me. "I would love to have dinner with you tonight."

Kendall and I had breakfast and then sat on the couch. We decided to watch some movies and then I would go to my house to get ready for our date.

To say I was nervous was an understatement. I told her that we would go to a fancy restaurant, so she could choose what to wear. Not that I really cared about what she was wearing. She's that kind of person that looks perfect with every kind of clothes.

I arrived to her house at 8 pm. I knocked on the door and after waiting for a few seconds she opened the door. I was shocked. She was stunning. She wore a dress that made her curves even more perfect.

"Hey there handsome. You should close your mouth." She said smiling. I closed my mouth a bit embarrassed. "Well? Do you like it?"

"You look perfect."

"Thanks." She said laughing.

"Really, Kendall. You look amazing." As I said that she blushed and looked down to the floor trying to hide her face. I placed a finger on her chin and moved her face so I could look into her eyes.

"Don't ever try to hide your face." I said as I started kissing her.

She kissed me back until I moved away, which caused her to pout.

"We should get going." I said laughing at her childish behavior.

"Okay." She muttered, following me to my car.

I drove to the restaurant and we sat at the table I reserved. We were both very comfortable as this wasn't the first time we had dinner together.

"So, how's the modeling thing going?" I asked her.

"About that. I wanted to tell you something. I will be out for two weeks. The Milan Fashion Week starts next Thursday and I have to leave on Saturday." She said, a little bit sad.

"It's okay. It's only two weeks. Although I will miss you." I said smiling to her and grabbing her hand.

"Me too babe." She said smiling.

We finished dinner and when we left the restaurant there were a bunch of paparazzis making all kind of questions. I grabbed Kendall's hand in a protective way as we walked towards my car.

I opened the door for her and helped her get inside the car as a gentleman would do.

"You're driving me home?" She asked.

"No, I want to show you something. But first, you have to put these on." I said, handing her the converse that I had in the back seats of my car.

"Where are we going?" She asked intrigued as she put on the sneakers I gave her.

"It's a surprise." I said.

We arrived to the base of a hill and I told her to follow me. I grabbed her hand and guided her through a little road.

"Close your eyes." I said once we reached a small terrace.

"Why?"

"Just do it."

She sighed but she still closed her eyes.

"Now you can open them." I told her as I saw her eyes wide open.

"Wow. This is.. beautiful." She said speechless.

"Yeah, it is." I said staring at her.

She then looked at me and blushed. She tried to hide her face again but I pulled her closer to me.

"Hey, what did I say earlier about you hiding your face?" She looked to me and smiled.

"Thank you, for showing me this."

"You're welcome. I always come here when a fight stresses me too much. You're the first person I've ever brought here so now it can be your special place too." I told her, looking into her eyes.

"I'm the first person you've come up here with?" She asked surprise.

"Of cour-" She cut me off by smashing her lips on mine.

I kissed her back when I felt her soft lips on mine. Probably the most passionate kiss we ever had. When there was no more air in our lungs we broke the kiss, but my hands were still on her waist and hers were surrounding my neck.

"I-I think I love you." She whispered shyly.

"Y-You do?"

"I think so. I've never felt like this with anyone else. And I know we literally started dating yesterday, but I can't change how I feel."

"I love you too Kendall."I told her confidently.

"You're just saying that because I told you I loved you." She said with a small smile forming on her lips.

"No, babe. I mean it. I really love you. I can't stop thinking about you. The other day, when I went to your house and your family was there. I had the intention of telling you that we had to stop those making out sessions. I wanted to tell you that because I couldn't stand being like that with you without knowing that you are completely mine. But then you asked me to date you, and you made me the happiest man in the planet." I placed my forehead on hers and closed my eyes. "Thank you, Kendall. You've become the most important thing there is for me."

When I said that she kissed me fiercely and we both felt to the ground but that didn't stop her from starting an amazing making out session.

A/N: I'm back!! Sorry for the delay. I had a lot of study to do. So, here is another chapter. As always, I'm open to any suggestions you want to make. So feel free to leave a comment below or to send me a message.