Chapter 11

Two weeks has passed since I came back home from Gigi's house in Malibu. And things couldn't be more confusing. During the rest of my 'vacation' I tried to avoid Kendall as much as possible. But as we were staying at the same house it was inevitable for us to end up alone at some point of the day. When that happened Kendall would throw herself to me. Even though I am reluctant at the beginning, we always end up in a heated making out session. I won't say I didn't like it. Of course I did, I mean, she is Kendall fucking Jenner. But I wasn't comfortable with this.

So I decided that this has to end. I drove to her house, not really sure of what I was going to say.

I didn't want to hurt her feelings, but I just felt like this couldn't continue.

I arrived to her house and stood in front of her door. I knocked on the door and waited for a few seconds until Kendall opened the door. Obviously she was surprised to see me there.

"Josh? What are you doing here?" I was going to talk but she talked again. "It doesn't matter. Great timing. Come, I need help with something."

She grabbed my hand and dragged me inside.

"Kendall, we have to-"

"Josh, this is my family. Guys this is Josh, the guy I told you I was dating." Wait, what? What the fuck is going on?

I stared in shock at all the people that were in her living room. I recognized her sisters Kourtney, Khloé and Kim. I also saw her mum Kris and Kylie was there too.

"It's a pleasure to finally meet you Josh." Her mother said, hugging me.

"Eh... yeah. The pleasure it's all mine." Her sisters came to hug me too. Even Kylie, who was smiling like a child with a new toy. I bet she was enjoying all this.

"Let's sit down and talk."

"Please play along." Kendall whispered to me while we followed her family to the couches. I nodded, not understanding a thing of what was going on.

"So Josh. Kendall told us you are a boxer right?" Her mother asked.

"Yes."

"Oh, you're the one she was with in that instagram story Hailey posted, right?" Her sister Kourtney asked me.

"Yeah, it's me."

"Tell us something about yourself." This time was her sister Khloé the one who talked.

"Uh... well... I am from New York. Lived there with my parents. They own a little restaurant. I moved to LA when I was 19. I don't have many hobbies, normally I only train. But recently I have to quit training for health problems, but I will go back to training next week."

"Well Josh. Kendall told us that you've been dating for 2 months or so and that you're the reason she can't do a PR stunt with Harry Styles. Is that true?" Her mother asked me. Oh, now everything makes sense. She didn't want to have a fake boyfriend, so she told her mother that she was already dating me.

I looked at Kendall and I could see in her eyes that she was really nervous as I felt her clutching to my arm.

"Yeah... I... We already spent a lot of time apart because of work, and we both think that a PR stunt would affect on our relationship."

"Oh, I understand. The last thing I want is to destroy your relationship." Her mother said smiling. "Well, we should get going girls. Goodbye Josh, it was very nice to finally meet you."

"Likewise." I said smiling as she and Kendall's sisters left the house.

Kendall sighed and sat on the couch with her hands on her face.