ᴀᴛᴛᴇɴᴅɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴇɴᴛɪsᴛ ᴡɪᴛʜ ʏᴏᴜ

Luther:
As Luther spent a lot of time on the moon, far away from you, he wouldn't want to let you go to the dentist alone. He will be there, holding your hands through it all, and squeeze your hands when you pain. He the perfect boyfriend material.

Diego:
"Come on Diego, come with me" you pout to the devil. "No I've got some stuff to do" he replies hesitantly, pretending to look for his knives. You smirk and cross your hands, "seems like someone is afraid of needles, huh?". Not a second later, you are being pulled by him to the car. "I'm not scared of such thing" he hissed as you giggle.

Allison:
Just like Luther, Allison would hold your hands through it all, but Allison might be asking a lot of questions of what the doctor is using, making the process longer for you. You would pinch her palm as she complains, later she would know that you wanted her to shut up and get done with this.

Klaus:
Oh Klaus will be a total mess. Bringing this boy to the dentist was already a bad idea for both you and the doctor. Well as the doctor is fixing your teeth, Klaus would be dancing around the room, turning the whole place into a karaoke room. He knows no such thing as peace while working, but after all the pain you carried from the process and Klaus, he would buy you some ice cream later.

Number five:
Hands in pockets, walking back and forth in front of the room, anxious. "Hey, hey! Nurse. Can I go in, now?" He would ask the passing nurse. "Oh little boy, kids are not allowed inside" she pats his head. He would growl and threaten her until she allowed him in. He would come running towards you, holding your hands. "Is he hurting you? Should I do something?" He asks you, clearly worried. You would rub his palm with your thumb, indicating that your fine and that he needs to relax.

Ben:
Ben would be with you but not inside. He knows how strong you are and how you don't fear the dentist at all. Therefore, Ben would be the calm man out of the all.

Vanya:
Vanya would sit outside anxiously, legs tapping faster and faster. She would be worried sick if something happened to her love, but then after you come out of the dentist, she would be your mother for a whole night. Bringing you food and drinks and so on.