ᴡɪʟʟ ʏᴏᴜ ᴅᴀʀᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴅᴀɴᴄᴇ? [ᴋʟᴀᴜs ɪᴍᴀɢɪɴᴇ]

Requested by: blushingloser

Today was just horrible. From the moment I opened my tired eyes till this moment where I'm sitting in the living room of the umbrella academy's house. First of all, my sister which I apparently never hear from, calls giving the news that our father died. I didn't bother to even ask or attend the funeral, he was never there when we were first born so why should I go now? I mean- I just can't go alone. I can't.

Second of all, my mood got fucked up due this whole death thing and my architectural model failed because the professor didn't like it? Excuse me? Just because I'm really unique with my models and ideas and is really different than what's normally given, It can't be accepted?. Third, a car was going to hit me today. Fourth, my roommate called saying she needs the apartment for couple of days, for something "important" and I'm here out alone, no where to go. Well until I remembered the umbrella academy's house.

I used to go there a lot when I was a child. I was friends with Klaus despite the fact I'm younger than him by couple of years. It was the only place I'm happy in, though not anymore since everyone left and no one is there except Grace, pogo and Reginald.  So this explains why I'm currently inside their house.  "Pogo?" I say as I stand up walking towards him and hugging him. "Where is Sir Reginald? I haven't seen him around" I ask, smiling a bit. The expression of sadness drowns pogo's face as he says "dear y/n. Sir Reginald has died today". I stand in disbelief, asking further questions on how it all happened and so on. Oh god.

A while passed on and I still sit on the couch in the living room, covering my face. "This day couldn't get any worse..." I whisper to myself. "Trust me it could". My head shots up to the familiar voice. "Klaus?" I ask a rhetorical question. I stand to hug him as he warmly returns it. "I missed you" he says grinning. "Where have you been? And are you high??" I question him pulling him to sit next to me. He laughs historically "yeah! Yeah I am!". I shake my head, chuckling a bit, "you didn't change".

"So what happened? Of course other than my father dying? What's wrong?" He says, laughing in the middle at the mention of Reginald. "Show some emotions klaus, for once" I speak, getting haunted by this horrible day. "Oh i have some of those, but they only belong to someone" he says. I look at him and his eyes pierced into mine, I could feel some tension but I dodged it off. "Nothing really. I just want to forget about it" I say lowering my head slowly.

I see him from the corner of my eyes as he stands up and puts on "Dustin O'halloran 'Opus 26' from like crazy". I look up at him as I smile softly, seeing his figure walking up to me. "Will you care to dance with a fella of a broken heart?" He smiles softly handing out his hand. "oh well what's to lose" I giggle softly as I stand up, taking his hand. He pulls me softly into his chest, and for a second I felt he sobered up completely. We dance slowly to the music, going in small circles. Both of his arms lay down on each side of my waist, as I rest mine of top of his shoulders, heading leaning into his chest. "You heart. It's beating really fast.." I whisper. He stays silent for a while before saying, "it's because you're in my arms now...and a heart beats for what it truly loves".

I felt taken back by his confession, a part of me says he's just high but the other says it's true. "Thank you...." I say, looking up at him slowly. He looks down and I could see as his eyes take a glance at my lips. I didn't know if this was right, but I knew I wanted it so bad. He leaned in slowly, as I tippy toed to reach his height. I felt his soft lips brush on mine as I go in for a passionate kiss. His hands squeeze my waist in pleasure, in happiness. I cup his cheeks as I kiss him softly, deeply, like I've been wanting this for so long.

We kissed in sync, until we both pulled away for air. He puts his forehead on mine and his nose too, as we both chuckle about what just happened. "Did this day get any worse?" He grins. "I fucking love you idiot" I whisper into his ears. "I've always loved you sleepyhead" he laughs rubbing my hair, creating a complete mess. "Oh you bastard!!" I yell, as he says one thing before running away for his life.

"I'm actually not high!!SIKE!" He yells, running around the house as I chase him around.

I'm glad. I'm glad he will remember our first kiss properly, without him being high.