ᴛʜɪɴɢs ʏᴏᴜ "ʙᴏʀʀᴏᴡ" ғʀᴏᴍ ᴛʜᴇᴍ

Luther:
You steal his huge ass jackets and shirts! Since this boy is literally physically huge af, his clothes are like dresses on you. You would sneak around the house carefully as he already asked you where are most of his clothes disappearing. "HA! There they are!!" He says as he starts running after you.

Diego:
You love stealing his knifes, laughing as he tries to look for them. "Okay tell me little girl! Where are they?" He glares at you, pulling you with your clothes from behind, leaving your legs hanging. You would pout sadly trying to look cute and defeated and then he would say, "don't give me that face!". You still keep giving him the face he can't resist until he says, "fuck it" and kisses you.

Allison:
You would steal her sunglasses and bennies. Since she is a girl, she would steal ur clothes and stuff but since your a male it's a hard thing to find something you can wear of her without looking ridiculous. So bennies and sunglasses are your only choices.

Klaus:
You would steal his weird ass lit fashion. I mean at times you get this feeling of being a bitch and standing out in public, so his fashion is your number one go to. And tbh he loved it on you. You guys would be the "weird ass always happy" type of couple.

Number Five:
You would steal his blazers. Especially the ones he wears the most. It's warm and smells like him, it's heaven to you. "You know you wear my blazers more than I do" he states, smirking. I hiss at him and go past him with pride, despite the fact it's not even mine.

Ben:
His hoodies. Ben tends to wear lots of hoodies, layering it up with jackets and some jeans and stuff. It was the best thing everrr. First of all, his hoodies smelled like him. Second, it's warm and cozy af. Third, it's really baggy on you. Fourth, makes you see him walking around without a shirt on, looking for the hoodie you stole, so the ABS were A HUGE bonus. Fifth, It's a habit of me so he can't do anything about it.

Vanya:
Her coats. Every time she buys a coat, you have to be there. Why? Because she knows you will end up stealing it from her, so she doesn't bother taking your opinions on it. It's usually a huge coat on her but a perfect one on you. And like Allison thats the only thing you can literally steal from her, so coolio.