ᴍᴏᴠɪᴇs ʏᴏᴜ ʙᴏᴛʜ ᴡᴀᴛᴄʜ

Luther:
You may think this big guy is all about action and stuff but trust me he's a child inside. Therefore, you guys love to watch series like Anne with an e and etc etc. you would stay under one of his arms wrapping around you.

Diego:
Marvel. Yup he's all about that action with love thrown on the edge. You would snuggle up your back up his chest as he plays with your fingers slowly, massaging them.

Allison:
Allison is more of "based on a true story" type of movies. She doesn't like to get lied to by fantasies and Sc-Fi, despite the fact she can handle watching them. However, you guys will lay on a bed, covered with a fluffy blanket and box of tissues is placed in between you, watching "testament of youth".

Klaus:
ITS A PARTYYY. Lmao yup this boy would grab as much snacks as possible, throw in a comedy movie like the "mall cop" or "central intelligence". Anything to keep both of you in a crazy, happy, hyped mood. You loved it, you can't deny it, it was your favorite thing to do with him.

Number five:
He's all about the mystery, horror, thriller and those kind of stuff. You didn't always fear but at times when a jump scare comes on you would flinch. He would hold you close to him and whispers in your ears, "don't worry, I'm right here". Despite all that at times you guys would change it up and watch a romance movie or even a comedy. He will give you the choice.

Ben:
Ben is a loving man, and that didn't always come from real life, he learn most of the romantic things from movies, and you loved it. He was extra, grabbing fairy lights, snacks, fluffy blankets, all together thrown onto the couch. You both are suckers for romance movies like "the notebook" or the "100 days".

Vanya:
You guys would build a fort, yup there you have it. Cuz you both know that the best movie can't be seen without it being TOO extra. You guys love comedies and romance, it's your thing. So as I mentioned up either "central intelligence" or "the notebook", it all depends on the mood really.