ᴄʜɪʟᴅʜᴏᴏᴅ ᴄʀᴜsʜ [ᴋʟᴀᴜs ɪᴍᴀɢɪɴᴇ]

Requested by: WriterGirlme

"Soo I'm actually quite curious. Have you heard from Klaus?" Catherine, my friend asked as I jump on the bed before sitting down next to her. "No. Why would I?" I ask a rhetorical question as I get our childhood flashbacks. Klaus and I were extremely close, close 'siblings', close friends and close lovers. Well not the last part. "Wow..he's really something isn't he?" Catherine says, scoffing as she lays back.

"Well, you do realize I never confessed my feeling for him?" I say, laying down facing her. "Still! I mean you were were so close to each other and- uh it's just ridiculous" Catherine tries to explain but then my phone rang. "Hello?" I answer eagerly. "Is this miss y/n?" I hear a very familiar voice. "Yes. Yes, is it by any chance, Pogo?" I ask. "Yes miss y/n. I'm so glad you remembered" he says.

"Oh well how can I forget? Anyways, what's up? Why the sudden call?" I ask again. "I've got bad news my child. Sir Reginald has passed away yesterday night" pogo speaks slowly through the line and I sit in shock unable to speak. "I know it's hard for you but it would mean a lot if you came to the funeral today" pogo continues. "Yes! Yes of course" I immediately say, still shocked. After I ended the call I told Catherine about what happened and I started getting ready for the funeral. "Wait. No offense, but does that mean you will see Klaus!?" Catherine says eagerly. "Yeah...yeah I guess so" I sigh, getting out of the house.

I went inside the house and I could hear nothing. No one was there. Well that's what I thought until I saw Diego walking around. "Diego!" I call him before he turns around, smiles softly before coming over to hug me. "Were have you been?" He asks letting go. "I could ask you the same" I say, raising my eyebrows at him. He chuckles before taking me into the living room where everyone was. "Guys. Y/n is here" Diego says entering.

I look around and I see everyone. I greet each one before reaching to Klaus. We didn't even hug, nor touch. It was awkward for some reason. We said our hellos from a far and I sat down next to Allison. We mourned to his death but not all were sad.

*after couple of days*

Couple of days have passed on, but I still caught up with the rest. Well at least, most of them. Klaus and I caught up to life, but not completely, he has been acting so weird around me. Distancing himself from me and I can't help but think he has someone he loves. I can't help but think he finally discovered the fact I had a crush on him.

"Hey guys!" I say entering the living room where most of them were. "Hey y/n, how have you been?" Luther ask. "Fine. In fact, I have a date with a stranger" I said smiling cheekily. "A stranger?" Allison asked worried. "A suicide mission, I like it" Diego smirks towards me and I just laugh at them. "It's not a big deal. Well maybe! Since it's my first date ever! Oh my gosh, help I'm so nervous" I state.

"Don't worry, it will be fine" Luther assures and I smile to all of them before heading out of the house to the coffee shop.

Klaus's pov

I saw y/n coming out the house and I couldn't help but follow her. I made excuses, "I mean come on what if she is sad? Or even worse broken? Or what if someone kidnaps her? It's not like it's the first time I follow her after we all reunited!" I complaining to Ben, as he tries to stop me. I walk past him and follow her.

I saw her entering the coffee shop and I see her sitting down in front of a stranger. "Who tf is he?" I say aloud. 'Maybe her boyfriend?' Ben says. "Boyfriend? Wtf are you saying. Y/n can never have a boyfriend. At least not with that face and body.." I whisper. Ben looks at me with eyebrows raised and I get angry at him. Gosh what if he's right? What if she finally moved on? But she can't have. It hasn't been long. Has it?

Ugh god it's so stupid. What am I doing? Following her. 'You're an idiot.' Ben states, laying his back on the pole. I look back into the window and I look back at me, "why!?". 'You like her' Ben laughs. "Cut the bullshit, squidward" I scoff looking back at them. "Fuck fuck fuck! He's PLAYING WITH HER HAIR!! PLAYING!"  I yell in frustration and Ben just chuckles. 'Yup. You definitely like her' he says, looking at them.

I followed them both, until we reached in front of the academy. "I fucking wanna punch this guy" I say through gritted teeth to Ben. I see him as he kisses her and my blood burns high up. God! She enters the academy all happy, and I immediately follow in.

"It was awes-" I hear her fangirl before I come in and interrupt. "Wtf?! Wtf was that huh?" I burst in anger. All eyes of the family and hers lay on me. 'Man I don't think-' Ben tries to intrude. "Shut the fuck up Ben!" I yell in anger. I see her shocked face as she scoffs slightly, "were you following me?". "Yeah! Yeah I was. And I didn't like it" I immediately reply. "Uhhhh! For fucks sake klaus, why would you follow me???" She questions.

"Because I fucking like you. Alright? And I can't help it!!" I yell it out. I yell my confessions without hesitation. She turns back to face me and her eyes grew bigger. "You- you like me?" She asks again. I rub my hands through my face and I nod yes. "Woah" Diego chuckled drinking. "Fuck" I whispered under my palms but when I removed them I saw her walking up to me.

"I'm sorr-" I try to apologize but her lips pressed against me. It was the best feeling ever. Like sweet chocolate melting on my lips and I kissed her back. Passionately. Everyone cheers from behind, and I hold her waist close to mine. "I love you" We both whisper to each other. 'You did it brother!' Ben cheers happily.