ᴡʜᴇɴ ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴜʏs ᴀʀᴇ ᴅᴇʙᴀᴛɪɴɢ ᴏᴠᴇʀ sᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴɢ

Luther:
Luther won't give up easily, as he will try to debate with you trying his effen best to convince you that he is right.
"I'm telling you, teleportation is real!!" He would argue.
"Ugh no it's not!" You say
"I have proof!! FIVE! Five, my lost brother, teleported and never came back" he says, saddened with that last fact.
"Honey..." you whisper, walking over to hug it all out.

Diego:
Oh you guys will debate like every single day, but on stupid things like which chips is better or such.
"Lays is soooo good" he would say.
"Pringles is WaY better!" You scoff.
And literally just by this sentence you guys will debate the whole entire day.

Allison:
Not much and even if you guys did, she would use her powers to shut you up :3

Klaus:
Klaus is probably too high to even debate properly, but he would lay down and let his opinions flow through the room, frustrating you even more.
"Well I think scientists are bullshit, discovering nothing and shit and then claiming to have found something from centuries ago", he says, waving his hands in weird hand gestures. You sigh and shake your head.

Number Five:
Small shit. Literally you will debate on anything available.
"Hey hey hey! Sit your cute ass here and listen to the fAcTs I found about 'how humans truly help the environment' " he states, pointing to the couch he's sitting on.
"Oh really!!! Then let's play rock, paper, scissor and whoever wins get to mention another fAcT about it!" You squint your eyes in ambition.
He mocks you and the debate starts.

Ben:
Just like Five, Ben would prepare a bunch of facts to support him but if it doesn't work on you then he would strike you with emotions or sadness, until you agree with this loser. You love him tho.

Vanya:
You guys won't debate much really as your relationship is so calm and fun and all about understanding but if you did the topics will be controversial issues, something serious. And you would both listen to each other.