ᴋʟᴀᴜs x ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ (ᴊᴇᴀʟᴏᴜsʏ)

Requested by: SmolDoggo8

I had no idea what type of jealousy you wanted so I just made a soft one. I'll make one with some tough actions, hopefully soon enough.

I was sitting on the cold marble countertop while admiring klaus as he was making a coffee to sober up. Like honestly, how can someone look so god damn beautiful making a coffee? This should be illegal.

The way his muscles flexed when he was mixing the coffee made me so emotional. He was so charming and I was so lucky to have him.

I was knocked out of my thoughts when my phone loudly rung. I picked it up to see my longtime friend Alex calling me.

"Hey ALEX!!", you spoke through the phone while grinning. "(Y/N)! You won't believe what just happened!", he shouted through the phone.

"Hey, chill, is everything alright?", you asked. This was unusual, or at least him fangirling suddenly. "So you know how I auditioned for The art thingy competition? WELL I WON!!",he screamed through the other end.

You jumped off the marble counter. "WHAT! ARE YOU SERIOUS? CONGRATULATIONS! WE HAVE GOT TO CELEBRATE", you screamed in excitement.

You remembered when you and Alex were young and he would pretended to be Pablo Ruiz Picasso while you always picked the role of Louise Élisabeth Vigée Le Brun.

"Remember when we were little and we would pretend that you were Pablo and I was Elizabeth? Well, now you can really paint and sell your work!!", you laughed through the phone.

All through this time, you hadn't noticed that Klaus was listing to the entire conversation. He knew that you and Alex were best friends yet that didn't stop the feeling of jealousy.

As you finished your conversation with Alex, you turned around to find Klaus looking a bit off.

"Baby, are you ok?", you asked him. From the way his body stood still, staring at you, you knew he was jealous and mad.

"Yeah! Yeah ofc I am! So what now will you go celebrate with your guy friend, while I stay here?", he tried to sound calm. You walked over to him, wrapping your arms around his waist while resting your head on his shoulder.

You felt him relax under your touch. "Klaus? You know that me and Alex are just friends, right?" You said hoping he would calm down completely. "Yeah.." he sighs in defeat. "I love you ok? I love you more than anything", you mumbled into his chest.

"Yea (Y/N) I know, it's just that I had something planned for us tonight", he said as he stroked your hair.

You looked up and smiled cheekily, "come on~ just say it". He leaned in to give you a kiss, trying to distract you from that fact, but you yelled "NA NA NA SOMEONE IS JEALOUS", and ran away from him.

"I AM NOT. EVEN BEN KNOWS IT!", he said while chasing you around the house. "OH DROP DEAD BEN!!" Klaus yells to the air as he gets a hold of you.

"Okay fine yes I might be jealous, but be happy he didn't lose any of his bones.." Klaus says while he squeezes your lips together to give you a small peck. You stand in your place, really grateful for his words.

"Yet" he completes his sentence as you later realize what he meant, making him your target now.