ɪ'ᴍ ʜᴇʀᴇ [ғɪᴠᴇ ɪᴍᴀɢɪɴᴇ]

Requested by: blushingloser + classifiedmango + IWantBlackCoffee

(Sorry for any errors in general I wrote this in a hurry)

The umbrella academy family and I had been close friends since god knows when. It all started when I fell in front of their house by mistake and five came running to help me. It wasn't only the day I made a whole new family, it's also the day my heart connected with Five. It's like this magnetic energy I try to resist so bad.

But all happiness could be put aside for now.

I was currently walking down to their house with tears in my puffy eyes. I just got the news my grandmother just died. And they all know how close I was to her. She was like a mother to me, a friend, a sister. All that- just gone. I came to knock the door but I saw it slightly open, so I entered, knowing someone is inside, willing to hear my pain out.

"Hello?" I softly say, voice breaking on its way. I got no answer so I went and checked each and every room, until I reached Five's. "Fiv-" I whisper as I slightly push the door to reveal Five with another girl. Him kissing her passionately as she sits on his lap. It was art, that burned your eyes when you see it. Art.

"Y/n!" Five called me as I dash my way out. He knew it, he knew it all along that I had feelings for him and yet this? Great just great. Perfect day. I could feel the burn in my heart, I could hear the pieces of my heart break as they crumble to the ground, I could hear me crushing them. I couldn't breathe, I couldn't think straight. I just wanted to flee, far far away. So I was running and running to my house. The only place that handles my pain.

I locked my door shut. A while after I heard bangs on it. "Y/n, please! Let me talk to you" I hear the breathless Five yelling from the other side. "Just go away!!" I yell back as I sit on the couch, hugging my knees and crying my eyes out. I felt weak, physically and mentally. I didn't deserve this, not all at once. I hear cracking at the door but I ignore it. And maybe I shouldn't have.

"Y/n.." Five sighs as he enters my place and closes the door behind. "How-" I trail off before him interrupting me, "I was in the future. I had to learn to unlock doors and shit". I ignore him as he walks and sits next to me. "I'm sorry." He says, looking at me, "but I can tell it's not only because of that."

I sniff, "maybe you should just leave". "Then what are family for?" He says. "Oh for gods sake Five! Don't bullshit me, you clearly know I've had feelings for you for god know how long and you willing go around grabbing girls and go suck on their lips telling them you love them. It's like what? Am I invisible? Do I suddenly have powers like you guys do? Huh?!!" I snapped at him, standing up.

I look at him as he was taken back with my sudden burst. "You should go" I coldly say, pointing to the door. He nods slightly, not believing what is happening, and stands up to leave, but right before he does he says "I just want you to know and I'm pretty sure you do. I don't run a long way for a girl if she isn't worth everything to me". I walk towards him and push him slightly outside the house, "I don't have to think, Five. Cause I bet you ran marathons by now".

....................................................

Weeks have passed on and I haven't visited nor called any of them. I needed some time to move on, from the sudden death and the sudden reveal.

I hear a knock on my door and I go up to it as I whine while walking, "just three more days and I'll pay you the rent Mrs Kevin~". I open the door to see Five. "Five?" I mutter. He grabs my face and kisses me softly, passionately. I stand in shock for a second, unable to comprehend what is happening. Aren't we in a fight or something?

I ignore all that as I kiss him. God the sweet taste of his lips, it was that tingly feeling when two magnets get attached to each other. He pulls me up from my waist, stilling kissing me, as he shuts the door with his leg. I play with his hair, pulling it gently.

He throws me on the sofa and climbs on top of me, "I'm sorry. I fucking love you. I tried to distract myself from you, but I couldn't. And when I saw you crying I couldn't sleep for days, nonstop. It was the most painful thing ever and that's when I knew you were to be mine and only mine" he breaths out from the kiss, giving me pecks throughout his sugar coated words. I smile cheekily. Yes he might not change the fact I'll lose the people I love by time but I know he will always be here.

"I love you too Five. I've always did" I whisper before pulling him into a deep makeout session.