000

CHAPTER ZERO:

CHAPTER ZERO:

it was that time of year again, back to school.

for some it meant different things, but like most, marcie levy dreaded going back to the living hell they call high school.

sure, marcie was considered one of the most popular girls at school but she sure didn't act like it.

she had secrets... well, a secret. her and her brother were witches and no one else knew about it except for the two of them and their deceased parents.

marcie sat in her boyfriends car, looking at him from the passenger seat and gave him a kiss on the cheek.

"thanks, babe. text me tomorrow morning before you leave?" marcie asked, tristan nodding before pulling his girlfriend into a kiss.

"of course, baby." tristan replied with a smile.

marcie got out of his car and walked up the driveway of her best friend zoe mitchell.

marcie and zoe had been best friends since their freshmen year and they were inseparable. where you would find one, you would find the other.

marcie walked up to the door and entered since she knew that zoe's parents weren't home.

"hey, girl. i've got face masks and the notebook." zoe said.

"let's get this last night of summer slumber party started!" marcie replied as the two girls giggled.

they made themselves some popcorn before doing anything else and they got into their pjs.

putting on the face masks, they sat on the leather couch which was in front of the tv and rewatched the romance movie they'd watched more than a dozen times.

-

miles away over in the woods, stiles stilinski dragged his best friend scott mccall out into the woods in a search for a dead body.

"are we seriously doing this?" scott whined.

"you're the one always bitching that nothing ever happens in this town. come on." stiles said walking away from his friend.

"i was trying to get a good nights sleep before practice tomorrow." scott said walking over to stiles.

"right, cause sitting on the bench is such a grueling effort." stiles said.

"no, because i'm playing this year. in fact, i'm making first line." scott said.

"hey, that's the spirit. everyone should have a dream, even a pathetically unrealistic one." stiles said as scott shock his head.