007

CHAPTER SEVEN:

CHAPTER SEVEN:

"you want me to do what?" marcie asked looking at the boy.

"i just need you to get coach's phone. i'll keep watch." stiles said.

marcie rolled her eyes and she snapped her fingers before disappearing and she reappeared with the phone in her hand.

"oh, my god. wow." stiles said taken back by what she just did.

"are you gonna stand there and stare at me all day or are we gonna go help scott?" marcie asked with a chuckle.

the two made their way onto the lacrosse field with scott trailing behind them.

stiles dropped the duffle bag he had, and grabbed the monitor out of it, passing it to scott.

"okay. now. put this on." stiles said.

"isn't this one of the heart rate monitors for the track team?" scott said.

"yeah, i borrowed it." stiles said.

"stole it." scott answered.

"temporarily misappropriated. coach uses it to monitor his heart rate with his phone while he jogs, and you're gonna wear it for the rest of the day." stiles explained, pulling out a phone from his pocket.

"isn't that coach's phone?" scott asked.

"i took that, well technically magically imported it out of the room but the details aren't important." marcie said.

"why?" scott asked.

"your heart rate goes up when you wolf out right?" marcie asked as scott nodded.

"when your playing lacrosse, when you're with allison, whenever you get angry." stiles added.

"learning to control it is learning how to control your heart rate." marcie explained.

"like the incredible hulk." scott said with a smile.

"i guess?" marcie said with a chuckle.

"kind of like the incredible hulk, yeah." stiles said looking at marcie.

"no, i'm like the incredible hulk-" scott went on.

"would you just shut up and put the strap on?" stiles said.

once scott put it on, the plan was finally in motion.