021

CHAPTER TWENTY ONE:

CHAPTER TWENTY ONE:

"where are you going" jackson asked running after stiles and marcie.

"to find scott." stiles replied.

"you don't have a car." jackson told him.

"i'm aware of that. thank you." stiles said him.

"here, i'll drive. come on." jackson said putting his arm on his shoulder but stiles raised his arm up getting out of jackson's hold.

"go away, jackson." marcie said.

"look, just because you feel guilty all of a sudden doesn't make it okay, all right? half of this is still your fault." stiles told him.

"look, i have a car. you don't. do you want my help or not?" jackson asked.

"all right. did you bring the prosche?" stiles asked him.

"yeah." jackson said, getting his keys out.

"good. i'll drive." stiles said, grabbing his keys.

"boys." chris argent said, as stiles went to leave.

stiles saw two man standing behind chris, like an entourage.

"i was wondering if you can tell me where scott mccall is." chris said.

"scott mccall? haven't seen him since the dance." stiles said as chris hummed.

"no, don't know where he is." marcie said.

"jackson, you?" stiles asked.

"uh, i.." jackson said not knowing what to say.

"oh, for the love of god." stiles said while marcie rolled her eyes.

then chris and his two goons dragged stiles and jackson while marcie followed them into a room and they locked the door.

"let's try this again. where is scott mccall?" chris asked again. 

then after stiles and jackson stayed silent his two goons took jackson and chris took stiles, pinning him against a cabinet. 

"let me ask you a question, stiles. have you ever seen a rabbit dog?" chris asked him.

"no. i could put it on my to do list, if you just let me go." stiles said as chris released him.