019

CHAPTER NINETEEN:

CHAPTER NINETEEN:

marcie got herself ready for the dance. to say she was excited would be an understatement.

she got her hair and makeup down so she went into the bathroom, getting into the dress before heading downstairs.

harry's head turned away from the tv when he saw her come down and he was blown away.

"i'm not one to cry, but damn you look good sis." harry told her making her chuckle.

"oh, shut up." marcie said before hearing the doorbell.

"i'll get it!" harry said running over to the door and he saw stiles was there in a suit and tie.

"mr. stilinski, what are you intentions with my sister tonight?" harry asked making marcie roll her eyes.

"ignore him." marcie said stepping in front of him making stiles' jaw drop.

he saw her in a little red dress that complimented her figure perfectly and her hair was curled unlike her usual straight hair.

her makeup wasn't too intense but it was enough to make her look beautiful in the most natural way.

stiles thought that she looked absolutely perfect and he was at a total loss for words.

"come on, i just wanna scare him a little." harry said before marcie pushed past him.

"bye, harry." marcie said walking out the door.

"don't do anything i wouldn't do!' harry shouted before the door closed.

"are you ready to go?" stiles asked her as she nodded.

they walked out to his jeep and stiles opened her door for her before circling around and getting in the drivers seat.

they finally arrived to the school and stiles got out first and opened marcie's door to let her out.

she got out and she smiled at stiles. she took this moment to realize how good he looked.

"i know i already said this, but my blind date really is handsome." marcie said with a smile.

stiles went to say something but he saw her face drop and noticed zoe and tristan were walking in together.

"tristan. zoe. you guys look nice." marcie told them but they just laughed and kept walking.