016

CHAPTER SIXTEEN:

CHAPTER SIXTEEN:

marcie made it to the lacrosse game with harry and she went over to scott.

"hey, where's stiles?" marcie asked.

"he's not here yet." scott said when he started to receive a call.

"he's calling me." scott said answering the phone.

"did you get my pictures?" scott asked.

"yeah, i did, and it looks just like the drawing." stiles said.

"hey, is there something on the back of it? there's gotta be something. and inscription, an opening, something." derek said.

"no, no, the things flat. and, no, it doesn't open. there's nothing in it, on it, around it, nothing. and where are you? you're supposed to be here. you're first line." scott told stiles.

"where the hell is bilinski? huh?" coach finnstock asked.

"bilinski?" marcie said with a laugh.

"man, you're not gonna play if you're not here to start." scott said.

"i know. look, if you just- see my dad, can you tell him... tell him i'll be there, i'll just be a little bit late, okay?" stiles said.

"yeah, okay." scott replied.

"is marcie there?" stiles asked.

"yeah, she's beside me." scott said.

"put her on." stiles replied as scott passed her the phone.

"hey, why aren't you here? is everything okay?" marcie asked him.

"oh, uh, danny traced the text sent to allison from the night in the school and it was sent from melissa's computer. you were right, it is someone in the hospital." stiles replied.

"okay, i'll meet you at the hospital." marcie said before hanging up the phone.

-

"yeah, i said i can't find her." stiles said.

"look, ask for jennifer. she's been looking after my uncle." derek told him.

stiles looked to see that he wasn't there. derek's uncle that was in a coma, wasn't there.

"yeah, well, he's not here either." stiles said.

"what?" derek questioned, sounding confused.

"he's not here. he's gone, derek." stiles repeated.