001

CHAPTER ONE:

CHAPTER ONE:

marcie and zoe made their way over to the lacrosse field and took a seat at the bleachers behind lydia martin and the new girl allison.

marcie watched as her boyfriend got ready for tryouts and she was pulled from her thoughts after zoe began to speak.

"who's that?" zoe asked pointing to another player who was in goal.

"i think it's scott mccall, stiles' friend." marcie replied before putting her attention back on her boyfriend.

she saw tristan getting himself ready to put the ball in the goal.

he pulled the ball into his net and took off running towards the net.

he swung his stick and before his ball could go into the goal, scott ended up catching it.

marcie frowned and she could see tristan's head turn towards her and she gave him a thumbs up to try and encourage him.

what she didn't see was that stiles was looking at the couple with a sad look on his face.

after practice was over, everyone went home since school was out.

zoe had told marcie and tristan about a party that was going on which peaked at their interest.

marcie thought this was a good way to kick off a new school year, with a party.

after getting dropped off at home by tristan, marcie saw her brother doing laundry.

"harry, can i ask you something?" marcie asked her brother as he turned to look at her.

"what's up, sis?" harry asked her, gaining his full attention.

"i was sitting in class and my hands started glowing." marcie explained.

"what color?" her brother asked her with his eyebrows raised.

"purple." marcie replied, harry nodding his head.

"looks like there's a werewolf in your class, mar." harry replied.

-

that night, marcie walked into the party with tristan and zoe.

"i'll go get you a drink, baby." tristan said before leaving her side.

"thanks, babe." marcie replied.