018

CHAPTER EIGHTEEN:

CHAPTER EIGHTEEN:

stiles went over to scotts house to help him look for his phone.

apparently he hadn't been able to find it since last night.

he had just gotten back from deatons because apparently he healed him after being shot by the hunters last night.

"call it again." scott said.

"it's not here. so you lost your phone. why don't you just get a new one?" stiles asked.

"i can't afford a new one. and i can't do this alone. we have to find derek." scott said.

"well, A, you're not alone. you have marcie and i. and, B, didn't you say derek walked into gunfire? he sounds pretty dead." stiles said.

"argent's plan was to use him to get the alpha. they're not gonna kill him." scott said.

"yeah, just let them do what they're planning, you know? they use derek to get peter, problem solved." stiles said.

"not if peters going after allison to find derek! i can't protect her on my own. which means we need to find derek first. just... just help me!" scott said throwing a ball towards stiles' head, the ball hitting him.

"you know, you probably lost it when you two were fighting. you remember that, when he was trying to kill you? after you interrupted him trying to kill jackson? are you starting to see a pattern of violent behavior here?" stiles asked him while scott kept tearing apart his room.

"he wasn't going to kill anyone. and i'm not letting him die." scott said.

"could you at least think about letting him die? for me?" stiles asked.

scott turned his head when he heard his mother's car pull up in the drive way.

"what?" stiles asked noticing scott was listening in on something.

"my mom just got home from work." scott told him.

"you know, i was just wondering if maybe you wanted to reschedule dinner or lunch. no, it doesn't have to be dinner. lunch is good. or maybe you would like to do coffee, or maybe you're a tea drinker. i don't know. you know, we could also just go out for drinks. um, yeah, cause i think i need a few after this profoundly embarrassing phone call. so if this really doesn't freak you out too much, after this disastrous call, feel free to give me a call." melissa said into her phone, leaving peter a message.