020

CHAPTER TWENTY:

CHAPTER TWENTY:

"don't kill her. please." stiles begged.

"hmm. of course not. just tell me how to find derek." peter said.

"what?" stiles asked with a shaky voice.

peter then put his claw on top of lydias temple.

"tell me how to find derek hale." peter said looking over at marcie.

"i don't know that. how would i know that?" stiles asked.

"because you're the clever one, aren't you? and because deception has a particularly acrid scent, stiles. tell me the truth or i will rip her apart." peter said making stiles and marcie more nervous.

"look, i don't know, okay? i swear to god, i have no idea." stiles said.

"but she does." peter said eyeing up marcie.

peter wanted marcie to do a locator spell. stiles looked over at marcie.

"no, i'm not helping you." marcie told him.

"then say goodbye to your friend." peter said making marcie zap him with her magic.

"stop! i'll do it!" marcie told him.

peter got up and he wanted marcie and stiles to follow him somewhere else.

"no... i'm not just letting you leave her here." stiles said.

"you don't have a choice, stiles. you're both coming with me." peter told him.

"stiles, if we don't he's gonna kill lydia." marcie told him as they locked eyes.

"call your friend. tell jackson where she is. that's all you get." peter told stiles.

-

"don't feel bad. if she lives she'll become a werewolf. lydia will be incredibly powerful." peter said.

"yeah, and once a month, she'll go out of her freaking mind and try to tear me apart." stiles argued.

"well, actually, considering that she's a woman. twice a month." peter corrected him as stiles glared at him.

-

"what happens after you find derek?" stiles asked, peter as he typed on a laptop.

"don't think stiles. she needs quiet to concentrate." peter told him.