♥♥♥ Diana Potter X Draco Malfoy: Harry's Older Sister ♥♥♥

Far away from the eyes of most people in Hogwards two 5th year girls were sitting under a Yoke tree. While one was reading the other was drawing on a note pad with white papers with a muggle tool called pencile a form of a young 3rd yeard old blonde who was argueing with her younger brother also known as Harry Potter on top of the yard stair case. And you guessed right that girl was Diana Potter and her reading friend was none other than Jolien Granger who just noticed the two boys fighting once again as Hermione and Ron made their way to the two elder girls

Jolien: Diana, seems like your little brother and Draco are at it again. *sighs laying her book on her lap*

Diana: Well normally it would be our duty to sort this out but since it's a family matter since I can't have none of them mad at me. Harry is my brother but Draco on the other hand is in my house and so far I prefer to be on his good side *says as she lies her note pad down, allowing a view to Jolien of what she was drawing on this fine day*

Jolien: *smiles and giggles* i hear you.
that's also when Jolien's sister Hermione and one of her friends Ron reach them
Hermione and Ron: hey Jolien, hey Diana.
Jolien: *smiles looking up at her sister* hey to you too, what's up?
Ron: we could use some help to brake up Harry and Draco.
Hermione: as you probably noticed they are it again. *frowns with a sigh*

Diana and Jolien look at each other before sighing in annoyance since like it or not they had to do something before the male Prefects were involved.
So the two got up and went to the stairs where Diana places her hands on Draco's shoulders from behind and pulled him back, stoping when his back hits her breasts
Diana: Alright sweetheart, that's enough

Draco: *blushes darkly shutting his mouth the moment his back hits Diana's chest and sends one last glare to Harry before turning his head to the side*
Meanwhile Harry is being pulled back by his shoulder by Diana's friend Jolien.
Jolien: okay, Harry that's enough for one day don't you think? *asks him*
Harry sighs but complies with what is asked.
Hermione and Ron smile at the two older girls mouthing "thank you"

Diana: Have in mind, that if it was anyone else they would have send you to Snape, McGonagall or Dumbledore *says as her arms snake around Draco's shoulders* What were you fighting for anyways? *asks Harry as she looks at him*

Harry: *shrugs* Nothing important, just our usual arguments about anything and everything.
Jolien hums not really confinced but leaves it be at least they stopped arguing for now.

Diana: Dray *says as she turns him to her and uses a finger to lift his chin up* Who started the arguement and why?

Draco: *sighs caving* i was taunting him as always but he suddenly dragged someone into our argument and well that brings us to a second ago.

Diana: What happened that got you soo mad? *asks as her hand now caressed his left cheek in a gentle manner*

Draco: *sighs once more* he involved you. *breaks the eye contact with Diana*
Jolien: Harry, is this true? *asks looking at him*
Harry: yes, it is...can i please go i cant stand being near Malfoy any longer.

Diana: You know, I changed my mind. Take Harry to McGonagall, J. I will handle Draco's punishment on my own. McGonagall will send Harry to Hagrid, so there is nothing to worry about there

Jolien: *nods and smiles* true and sure thing, come on Harry lets go.
said male sighs but listens to her and follows Jolien to McGonagall.

Diana then motions for Harmione and Ron to follow Jolien and Harry whileshe took Draco by the hand and led him to the Slytherin common room

Hermione and Ron nod and quickly catch up to Jolien and Harry meanwhile Draco lets Diana lead him as he fallows.

*SKIP TIME*

After a while Diana opens the door to her own bedroom and lays her things on her desk while motioning for Draco to do the same before she motions fr him to sit on her bed
Diana: And get rid of the rope. You won't need it in here *says as she uses her wand to light up the fire in her fireplace*

Draco lays his things away as well and removes his rope like she told him to before sitting down on her bed

Diana: Oh and you will have to think of some made up story of how I took you to hell or something *says as she removes her own rope to reveal she wasn't in her uniform*

Draco: okay, but why? i'm a little confused why did you take me to your room? *asks with a light blush*

Diana then moves to him with a grin before sitting in his lap and placing her hands on his cheeks and caresses them gently
Diana: So you could tell me the truth without any drama exploding around us when I ask you why did involving me in the fight made you that mad?

Draco: *blushes darker but wraps his arms around her waist* oh that. i might as well get this over with...he said that i don't deserve to be friends with someone like you because your to good for me and your a Potter as well he also said something ells but id rather not tell you just yet.

Diana then brushes her lips against his and held them close as a motion for him to continue

Draco: he also said that i shouldn't get any idea's but its already to late for that. *the blush remains on his face*

Diana: Idea about what honey? *asks as she licks his lips with her tongue in a teasing manner*

Draco doesn't know how to put it in words and pushes his lips on hers hoping she will understand it that way.

Diana moans and kisses him back as she also removes her tie and shirt before pushing him with his back against the covers and ties his arms to the bed post

Draco's eyes widen and blushes darkly but allows Diana to do what she wants.

Diana: Sorr but this is why I told you you will have to make up a story. Since I doubt bondage will be any different than Haven for you *says as she removes her own shirt and bra as she presses her breasts against his chest while her lips start to make hisckeys on his neck*

Draco: Its fine i can do that...*bites his bottom lip not to let out a moan of pleasure*

*SKIP TIME*

2 hours later tho Diana finally removes the tie to let Draco's arms free while she lay naked next to him as they both panted making him now notice he was finally allowed to touch her

Draco smiles and desides to return the favor meaning he gives Diana the same pleasure that he got from her unable to stop himself from letting his hands wander all over her naked body and enjoys every moment

Diana: Sorry baby boy but how about tomorow? I have no energy left in me *says as she motions for him to lay in her arms instead*

Draco: *nods as he keeps smiling and lays down in her arms like she said * I'll hold you to that gorgeous. *says laying his head on her chest listening to her heart*

Diana giggles as she pushes his chin up and presses her lips to his, kissing him with love and care, moaning at the feeling of his one hand against her breast while the other held her waist

Draco: *of course kisses her back with love, passion and care as well and thinks* i cant believe this happend, she kissed me. Ha in your face Harry Potter. Wait until he finds out i cant wait to see the look on his face...i love her so so much even thou she's older then me and a Potter not that i care at all. oh yeah and i'll also have to think of a lie to tell the others....hm i'll think of something i am a slytherin. *closes his eyes deepening the kiss and enjoying the moans he hears from just kissing her*