♥♥♥ Ian Riddle X Diana Potter: My Loving Prince Of Darkness ♥♥♥

Even tho it might be shocking to everyone that Harry Potter had a little sister by a few months, what actually made everyone one morning almost throw up during brakfast was when Hermione Granger stilled accidentally in the Grat Hall before her friends that she was crushing on none other than Ian Riddle who was not only the Malfoy brothers's est friend but also the Dark Lord's only son

Harry: are you crazy?!
Ron: you can't be serious?!
Harry: Hermione he's you know who's only son!

Hermione of course opened her mouth to defend herself but before she could get a word out Ian Riddle entered the Great Hall and made his way to their table which caused Diana to rise from her seat and start walking towards him to avoid a scene happening before everyone

Hermione of course opened her mouth to defend herself but before she could get a word out Ian Riddle  entered the Great Hall and made his way to their table which caused Diana to rise from her seat and start walking towards him to avoid a scene ha...

Harry, Ron and Hermione: Diana? *says confused but their eyes widen and gasp when they see who she's walking to*
Ian: *smirks seeing Diana get up and walking towards him* hello gorgeous. *says with a smirk as he stops before her and wraps his arms around her*
Gasps can be heard and eyes widen upon seeing that.

Diana: Please don't cause trouble today... Just this once Ian *begs as she wraps her arms around his waist since she was tall enough to reach his chin and having in mind his arms were around her shoulders, the idea to hug his neck was out of the question so far*

Ian: *scoffs* alright, fine but you will be coming with me and i won't take no for an answer.
Harry: this can't be happening...*his eyes are wide and jaw dropped*
Ron: i can't believe it...*has the same expression as Harry*
Hermione: you have got to be kidding? *her eyes are wide as well*

Diana: I would never refuse you. I'm loyal to you Ian, you know that *says as her grip on him tighens as he moves to lead her to the Slytherin table*

Ian: *smiles, smirks and grins* of course i know, just never forget it.
Harry, Ron and Hermione finally find the strength to call out Diana's name but they just get ignored by Ian.

Diana looks to them but mouths that she's okay before turning back to Ian who pulls her sideways on his lap as soon as they reach the table where Draco and his brother Conner were getting bored and as soon as Diana's best friend Jolien enters the room Conner waves her over with the exact same mood Ian had when he took Diana away

Jolien giggles and smiles seeing that and heads over, once she reaches them she greets her female friend before greeting the others.
Hermione: *her eyes widen even more upon seeing her own sister walking over to the Slytherin table* SISTER?! *yell out loud enough for Jolien to hear*
Harry: at least my sister isn't alone with "him" anymore. *says not really sure if he should be happy or not*
Ron: maybe but still... *says not liking that Jolien and Diana are with their enemies*

Meanwhile Diana wraps an arm around Ian's neck while the other reaces for the goblet but his grab hers and pulls it back before bring the goblet to her lips himself instead

Ian: you know that i want to everything for you. *smiles and kisses her cheek*
Jolien giggles and squeaks as Conner pulls her closer beside him while Draco just rolls his eyes at that.