♥♥♥ Ian X Diana Potter (twin brother-sister): The Possessive Twin Brother ♥♥♥

Diana was laying down on her belly reading a book on her twin brother's bed when Ian walks in fumming with anger and drops on his back while an anoyed Hermione also walks in and slams the door behind herself

Diana was laying down on her belly reading a book on her twin brother's bed when Ian  walks in fumming with anger and drops on his back while an anoyed Hermione also walks in and slams the door behind herself

Ian: *growls loudly* next time Ron opens his mouth...*growls again thinking what he might do next time*
Hermione: come on Ian.
Ian: *growls and glares at Hermione* your no better agreeing with some of the things he said.

Diana: Uhh... does someone mind explaining what happened tonight? *asks as bit confused as she marks her page before closing her book*

Ian: *sits up and looks at his twin sister* Weasley pissed me off. He kept making sexual comments towards you and Hermione over there agrees with some of them. *growls out trying to stay calm but fails hes to angry about what happend*

Diana: *sighs as she sits up and places a hand on her brother's cheek making him now notice she's wearing a transparent night gown that makes her boobs stand out *

Ian blushes, places a hand over hers and uses his other arm to pul her against him needing her there to help calm him down.
Hermione can only watch with wide eyes

Diana: Ian, honey, why do you bother when you know perfectly that you're right and people have to be stupid to argue with you about silly things?

Ian: *sighs pulling her even closer and tighten his grip around her* i can't stand people talking bad about you, my twin and it makes me even angrier when someone agrees with what is said.

Diana: But what was said soo much? That I look "fuckable"? *asks as she moves her hands up and down his biceps as she pusher his robe and jacket off him and on the floor next to the bed*

Ian: something like that. *says relaxing and melting into Diana's touch allowing her to do witch ever she wants*

Diana: And so what? That's true only for you. You know that well *says as she runs her hands up and down his arms gently*

Ian: i know and that's exactly why i got so angry. *says with a small smile enjoying her touch, realxing and calming down even so much as to forget that Hermione is still there with them*
Hermione: no, that can't be true...*her eyes wide and tears well up*

Diana: What? That I fucked my brother before you started dating? Get Real Hermione, who else would you expect to take my virginity away anyways?

Hermione: *covers her mouth as the tears start streaming* No...this can't be...i can't believe this. *runs out of the room as fast as she can*

Diana sighs again as she shakes her head in disappointment before turning back to her twin
Diana: God what potion made you fall for that bookworm anyways? *asks annoyed before pushing her brother on his back and helps him take his shirt off so he can be shirtless*

Ian: i've bin wondering the same thing. *smiles* might i say you look so hot and sexy right now i just want to fuck you again and again.

Diana: What's stopping you then? *asks as she presses her body fully on top of his and she giggles while inching her face to his*

Ian smiles and grins as he switches their position so he's on top and doesn't wait to smash his lips on hers

Diana squeals in surprise before she moans in his mouth while kissing him back as her arms moves around his neck

Ian: I love you Diana so so freaking much, more then twins should...i won't let anyone ells take you from me or talk bad about you around me. your mine and i'm yours forever. *says as starts trailing kisses down her neck making hickies and gives Diana's body all the pleasure, love, passion that she deserves letting her also feel how much love he has for her*