♥♥♥ Ian Potter X Diana Weasley: Love Is Really Blind At Times ♥♥♥

Hermione and Ian were having a study date in the library when suddenly a new girl walked in which Hermione knew as Ron's cousin Diana who transfered from America. Since she was trying to catch up she decided to ask for help and Hermione was fast to agree but over time as Hermione explained things which Diana quickly was catching on Hermione's quill broke.
Diana: Oh, bad luck. Obviously, you've come across one of the rare fragile quills
Hermione: Hah I guess but it's no big deal since my boyfriend always carries more than one quill *says with a grin*
Ian: Uhhh, actually the one I have at the moment is the last one I have till my next visit to diagon alley for Christmas .... and I just ran out of ink -- *gets cut off by Hermione*
Hermione: Okay not to worry. I have a spare one in my room. Soo you two just keep gathering the info we need and I will grab ink as well, so we can write it down when I come back *says as she pecks Ian's lips and quickly rushes out of the library and towards Gryfindor common room*
As soon as she's out tho Ian wipes his lips and spits on the ground beside the desk while Diana looks around and pulls her wand out, lifting the spell she cast on Ian's ink as Ian puts her own wands back in his robe after using it to brake Hermione's quill
Diana: For a know-it-all that girl really isn't as smart as she looks *says with a grin as she stands up and removes her robe to reveal the outfit she had on under it*

 Soo you two just keep gathering the info we need and I will grab ink as well, so we can write it down when I come back *says as she pecks Ian's lips and quickly rushes out of the library and towards Gryfindor common room* As soon as she's out tho...

Ian: chuckles* your right about that. *smiles*

Diana giggles as well before growling at the sight of his robe still on

Ian: *smiles seeing that and removes his robe as well* better? *asks with a small smirk and grin on his face*

Diana: Much *says as she moves in his lap and licks his neck before she starts sucking on it and leaves hickeys all over in search of his sweet spot*

Ian keeps smiling as his arms wrap around her waist and lets out a soft moan telling her she's found his sweet spot

Diana giggles as she desides to abuse it and see what will happen while her hands unbutton his shirt

Ian try's to keep his moans down but its hard and his eyes widen a little feeling her undoing his buttons while also tightening his grip around Diana even more

Diana: You know I think you fooled around enough Mr. Potter *says as she runs kisses down to his chest and over his heart which pounds hard against his rib cage* And you teased me enough for the last 4 months

Ian: *Me? *gaps* No,i would never. *says enjoying Diana's lips on his skin and cant stop the sounds of pleasure that leave him*

Diana: Can you guess what color panties I'm wearing today? *asks as she runs her hands over his arms as kissses up to make hickeys on the other side of his neck*

Ian: no idea, your favorite color maybe? *asks enjoying having Diana in his arms*

Diana: Why not check for yourself *says as she moves his hands under her skirt and giggles at the thought of his reaction*