01

1. Perfect start my ass.

Today is my first day enrolling to SIU.

I was studying at different college but I have upgraded. I'm just transferring to a better college/university so that I can work well for my father.

My goal is to have a perfect time here in university. I hope everything will go as plan.

"Lee Haejin. Here's your map of the campus, our dorm key and a guide template to help you in your first few weeks." A lady sems look like she would be senior gave me a everything she has listed down. She is apparently my tour guide too.

"How about you get settle in your dorm first. Maybe for about two hours? I'll wait here in the lobby at 3?" She nods.

"That would be great." I smiled.

"Anyways, I didn't catch your name." I asked her.

"You can call me Jun." She smiles as she tugs her hair behind her ears.

"Right. Thanks, I'll be going now." I say and made my way to my dorm. I'm thankful wasn't that far from the main building.

Wonder how my roommate is gonna be like.

I reach to the front of my door room and without hesitation, I knock on it a few times. I didn't want to just go in like that.

Seconds later the door opens to a petite girl in front of me. Her looks, she has her hair tied up in a high ponytail, she has glasses on and also a sundress.

"Hey um, new roommate?" She asked

"Yea,-"

"Okay then come in." She let out a small smile for a second before walking back in the room.

I was just about to introduce myself but, oh well. I walked in and close the door behind me. Wow, the room is actually quite big.

I see that the right side of the room is her's. The left side of the room is empty with just a bed.

"Make yourself at home I guess." She said but not even facing me. She was writing down something on her desk. She seems to be a busy person. I didn't question her.

I arranged my things and made my little space more comfortable as fast as I could before meeting up with Jun again.

The whole time, My new roommate didn't even talk to me once. She didn't even look at me. I don't mind but, she seems to be a little rude... I hoped for a friendly roommate.

"I'm heading out now, see you later?" I tell my unknown roommate. Still facing her book, she just nods and gave a thumbs up.

"May I at least know your name?" I asked. I don't wanna act nosey but I'm just trying to be friendly.

"Elle." She said, again not even facing me.

"Nice to meet you Elle. My name is Haejin." I sighed and walked out my room.

---

"This will be the cafeteria." Jun said gesturing over to the big and open cafeteria.

"That's about it. These are all the basic places you would need to know at your time here." She smiled

"I see, thank you for showing me around. I appreciate it." I said

"No problem." She said and then took her phone out from her back pocket to check the time. Suddenly her eyes widen, she look at me worringly.

"Oh no, um... Haejin. I'm supposed to be meeting somebody like now. I'm already late. You know how to get back to your dorm right? It's pretty far but I need-"