04

4

4. I didn't expect a perfect date to end up like this.

"Hey, where have you been?" I hear Wooyoung's voice appeared as soon I reach downstairs again.

"Wooyoung!" I suddenly said in relieved. I was getting worried about what San said.

"Yes?" He chuckled.

"Ah nothing. I'm glad to see you." I said

"Why? Where did you go?" He asked.

"I went upstairs. Need to go to the restroom. The ones down here are all.... occupied.." I said and he nods at that.

"Well, Elle said you left. I was just about to leave too. Thank god I've check everywhere to make sure." He said.

"She did?" I mumbled.

"Yea.. wait, are you both in bad terms or something?" Wooyoung asked after noticing my expression changed.

"I think so.. I really don't know. It seems like she doesn't want to be my friend." I explained.

"I see.. if anything. It's not your fault. She is.. just.. very.. It's hard to explain but don't take her words personally. She is like that since I know her." Wooyoung said and I nod.

If she is the way Wooyoung describes her to be then why are they still friends?

"Anyways, when you were up there. Did you see San?" He suddenly asked.

"Um..." suddenly I remember what had happened between me and San.

I paused.

"No." I lied.

"Ah, I see. Maybe he left." Wooyoung mumbled to himself. Why is San even here in the first place?

"Anyways, you wanna get going now? Or you still wanna continue par-"

"Yes let's go now." I immediately say and he smiles

I'm done for the night.

---

Wooyoung sent me home by 10 last night. Honestly, the worst party I've been too. Parties during highschool seems to be a lot more fun.

Maybe, I just don't have any friends at the moment.

Elle didn't come back to the dorm last night till the morning.

I hope she never come back to be honest.

I just finished my first class of the day until I got a text from Wooyoung.

He ask me to meet him at the cafeteria. He wanted to tell me something.

When I got there, he was sitting perusal on the same table. I didn't really think much and casually walk up to his table.

When I reach there. Then, I realized another figure is walking up to the same table from the opposite direction.