03

3

3. Not you again.

A few weeks has past. I've made a few more friends especially I've gotten closer to Wooyoung. The sad part is, my roommate Elle still haven't gave an effort to talk to me even though how hard I try.

"Elle! Elle?!" I ran up to the girl as she slowly turns her head to face me.

"Um, what?" She look at me with her normal stone cold face.

"Are all your class over? I thought maybe we both can walk back to our dorm together?" I asked. Look, I desperately want her to be my friend.

"No, I've got a party to go to. I'm off to my friend's house to get ready." She said.

"Ahh I see. This sucks. Obviously I'm not invited." I pout. Who would want to invite a new girl to the party anyways?

"Yea, sorry. Um yeah, gotta go." She said and awkwardly pat my back as she walks off.

I feel like Elle either one is just an introvert or she just really doesn't like me.. I want to believe is the first one.

---

I went back to my dorm early because I'm lonely.

I was all ready to hide inside my blanket and put on some netflix on my laptop until I hear my door bell rang. It must be Elle. Girl must have forgotten something.

I lazily got up of bed and reached to the door. As I turn the door knob then I realized. Why would Elle need to ring the door bell when she has a ke-

Oh wow.

It's Wooyoung.

"Oh um, am I at the right..." Wooyoung seems shocked to see me. He took a step back and look at the side of the door that tells our room number.

"I am at the right one... your her new roommate huh? Why didn't she tell me about this?" He awkwardly laughs.

"Yea I am. You both friends?" I asked.

"Yea, friends for too long." He chuckled.

"I see, and yeah.. she isn't in. She said she went out to a party?" I said

"I told her to wait for me.. I guess she went there with her other friends." He sighs.

"Yea, she said she was going to get ready with a friend.." I said

"I see. Oh well." He smiles.

"Aren't you coming?" He suddenly asked

I raised an eyebrow.

"Oh what?" I choked my words.

"You can join us. One of my close friends is hosting it. I think he don't mind a cute new girl to attend his party." Wooyoung smirks.

"Yea.. No. I'm ready to sleep." I lied.

"Yea it's 7pm. Are you a grandma or something?" He raised an eyebrow.