09

9

9. San, are you okay?

I roll over on the bed in the dark. My eyes can't seem to close. I don't feel tired at all. I don't feel sleepy too. I took my phone off the bed side table to check the time.
3.45 a.m.

Where is Wooyoung? Isn't he supposed to pick me up? I'm getting worried. I didn't plan to sleep here too...

I sat up and stared at the wall in front of me. A wall with a quite a big mirror on it. If this was a scene of a horror movie. I could probably be seeing a ghost in that mirror by now. But, sadly this house isn't haunted. I'm not stuck in a haunted house. I'm stuck in San's house. I don't know if it's worst than a haunted house, I'm pretty sure it is.

I got up and decided to check if the devil himself was sleeping. He knows where Wooyoung is. I just want to know where my man is.

I walked towards his room door and knock on it a few times. It was silent at first and suddenly I heard his footsteps from inside. Oh, he must be awake or shit maybe I woke him up?

Seconds later he opened the door and as soon I saw what was in front of me I took a step back.

There lies San, I was shocked to look at how he was looking at me. I gulped and try my best to not look at his face. But, I was too mesmerized. He was just standing there staring down at me with such lustful eyes.. I didn't know how to react and why am I feeling this way. What is this stupid feeling?

I feel my heart beating faster. As much I wanted to run away... I Couldn't. I wanted to stay.

"I didn't mean to disturb you sleeping." Thats the only thing that came up in my mind to say to him.. I don't know maybe he is mad at me for disturbing him?

He didn't answer me but crossed his arms and lean against the door frame. He stares at me with dark eyes, I was actually kinda scared all of the sudden..

"What do you want?" He asked with such a raspy voice. I widen my eyes. I forget why I was here. Shit, yes Wooyoung.

"Is Wooyoung coming soon? I've been waiting for a long time." I said. He sighed.

"He should be here soon." He said.

"Right..." I mumbled

"You done here?" He asked.

"Yea.. Thanks." I said. He step back into his room and about to close the door until my reflex stop him. I hold onto the door preventing him to close.

"Wait!" why did I say that. What did I just do..

He raised an eyebrow.

"Um.." I panicked. What was I thinking?

"You okay Haejin?" He asked.

"I just.. Can I stay with you for a while. Until Wooyoung comes? It wouldn't be long right? You said he is coming soon? I just don't want to be alone right now..." Words just automatically came out my mouth without even me thinking. I started to regret everything I just said. What am I doing to myself...