05

5

5. What I didn't know about him.

"What the fuck are you doing here?" As he gets closer, he asked me that but I can't even answer.

I'm still shocked at how different he looks. I'm so confused. I didn't want to believe that is actually who I think it is.

"Hello? You deaf?" He asked like his usual cold voice.

I bit my lip and look down. I don't know why but, I felt shy just to look at him..

"I'm looking for Wooyoung." I mumbled.

"Of course you are." He said. I could hear the sound of annoyance in his voice.

"San babe?" I hear a purring feminine voice appeared and I immediately took a step back when I see arms wrapped around San's neck so seductively as a gorgeous looking woman popped up behind him.

"Not now." San mumbles softly to the girl.

I've never been so confused in my life before. Is that the same guy in college? The girl pouts. She noticed me in front of San. She gave me a questionable look as she rolls her eyes at me before she walks away.

"We need to get out of here. Now." He mumbles and walked past me.

I turn to look at him and he was walking towards the stairs. He stops walking to wait for me.

I slowly followed him and he leads up up back to the lounge room.

"I need to call Wooyoung." He said with a sigh and grab his phone out his back pocket. Oh god, the way he had his phone on one hand and his one hand on his hip. It looks so hot. His hair falls perfectly on his face and his biceps are killing me.

Suddenly, a phone rang and I jump. Shit, I forget to tell him I have Wooyoung's phone.

I quickly grab his phone out from my bag.

"He-He left his phone in the car.." I immediately said.

He snatch his phone off my hands.

"Why didn't you stay in the car. I assume that's what he told you to do." San said as he goes through Wooyoung's phone.

"I couldn't. Do you know how many scary people are there on the streets. I was scared." I tell him and he looks away from the phone to look at me.

He sighs.

"Well, it's not save for you in here too." He said.

I can tell this is a club. I rather be in here than out there in the car alone at midnight.

"I'm not going out there alone." I tell him.

"I'll wait outside with you." He emotionless said and was already walking towards the door.

"Wait! You don't understand. There are a lot of scary people out there and-"

"Trust me I know. And I'm not scared." He so calmly says as he rolls his eyes.