10

10. "The Truth"

"No freaking way!!"

"Shhhh Nayoung you are too loud!!!" I yelled back and now everybody in the library has their heads turned to us.

"He kissed his best friend's girlfriend?" She still gasping at what I told her.

"He was drunk. I'm pretty sure he didn't know what he was doing." I said.

"Ever heard of drunk words, sober thoughts? Like... Think of it Haejin. What if he actually likes you?!" She said.

I bit my lips, I doubt he likes me tho..

"There is no way. San hates me. He will never kiss me and have any feelings to me. Come on, I know that. Plus Wooyoung is like a brother to him. He wouldn't simply kiss me." I explained..

"Drunk people don't think well." I said.

"Yea true. I know he was drunk. He do it on accident. But, I'm talking about his feelings and emotions towards you." She rephrased.

"You told me before he kissed you he said he had feelings for you and he likes you yes?"

"At least thats what I think he said." I sighed.

"So what if he actually likes you but didn't really mean to kiss you. What would you do??"

"I would do nothing. I'm dating Wooyoung. I have no feelings for San what's so ever." I stated. At least, thats what that came out my mouth. At this point. I think I might have a slight feelings towards San..

"Well, that's what you say. But, what do you really mean?" She furrowed her eyebrows.

"I meant what I mean. I like Wooyoung. Not San. If he has feelings for me then its not my problem." I confidently say. I hate myself.

"I don't think it's that easy." She smirks.

"Of course it is. Come on, I'm not even attracted to San....." I said... I mean.... Am I??

"It's not good to lie. Wooyoung is a cutie and San is too. So.." She crossed her arms.

"Nayoung. I have a boyfriend. Are you really making me fall for that demon?" I sighed.

"No I'm not. I'm just making sure you aren't thinking of liking San. Wooyoung is a good enough man for you." She said.

"I know.. That is why I will not think about it that deeply. Besides... He probably regrets kissing me when the alcohol isn't in his system anymore." I shrugs. I'm sure of it.

"Whatever you say Haejin. Let's hope Wooyoung will not find out about this. I'll pray for you." She smiles ad she shakes her head.

Nayoung is the only friend I can trust. I told her everything and she is always a good listener. She knows about my problem between Wooyoung and San.