11

11. Why must it be Choi San?

"Hey, do you wanna studying in the library after class?" Nayoung asked. I paused for a moment and shaked my head.

"No... I think I'm gonna study in my dorm. Elle isn't staying at the dorm for a few days. I need some alone time anyways.." I explained. I am traumatized of that experience at the library.

I haven't tell Nayoung or Wooyoung about the incident. I decide not too because, to be honest... I'm embarrassed.

The only person who knows about it is San.

Of all people. Choice San knows..

Whatever. I don't really care anymore. Nothing else happened so far. So, I'm handling it well.

"Why isn't Elle staying in the dorm?" She questions.

"Ah.. I don't know and I don't care about her." I lied.

"I see.. Living with her must sucks huh?" She pouts.

"I wished we were roommates." She said.

"Me too..." I mumbled.

"Anyways, so how have you and Wooyoung been doing? Does he found out yet about you and San?" She asked.

"Nope. San and I agreed to never mention this again. And so far things have been good between me and Wooyoung so.. Guess it was just a one time thing." I said.

"Thats good. But, are you and San cool tho?" She asked.

"I don't know really.. We haven't talk since the day we talk it out. He seems okay. So, I am okay too." I shrugs.

"I'm proud of you. It's good to see you focusing on Wooyoung more now. Trust me, Wooyoung is the better one between both of them luckily you didn't fell for San." She smiles.

More like luckily, I stopped myself.

"Anyways, I'll get going now. I'm gonna head to the library. Anything text me alright?" She said and I nod.

Honestly, I'm not myself anymore lately.

I feel like my every move is watched by somebody that isn't satisfied with me. I don't know what is gonna happen to me if I decide to walk down the hallways alone.

I always have Nayoung by my side but lately, she has been busy with her own assignments and duties, we don't walk together anymore as for now.

I hugged my files and books tight to my chest and made my way to my next class.

When I reach to the lecture hall. I opened my bag to grab out my pencil case. But, I felt something else in my bag. I forget what I put in here. I took a peep in my bag and saw a cloth. Oh shit..