06

6. I'm confused.

I felt a sudden hit of light on my face. That's when I open my heavy eyes slowly.

Where am I?

I began to move around and I know I am on a bed right now.

"You awake?" I hear a rather feminine voice appeared. I turn to look to who it was and I squinted my eyes and got up to a sitting position.

I rubbed my eyes a few times before realizing there is a pretty looking girl in front of me.

"Um, where am I?" I quietly ask. She chuckles.

"Your safe don't worry." She said.

Then I realized. She is the girl who called San Babe the one who wrapped her arms around his neck so casually.

"You remember what happened?" She raised an eyebrow.

Yes, I do. And I don't want to remember any of it to be completely honest. I feel regret. I feel confused and I can't seem to get San out my mind after everything had happened.

"Yea..." I mumbled.

"I heard you are Wooyoung's" She said after the long silence.

I am? Oh yeah.. Wooyoung...

"I'm Naomi. I'm San's girlfriend." She smiled.

Oh...

I'm not surprised..

"Wooyoung and San told me to look after you while they go and settle the messy thing that had started." She explains.

"Oh god.. did I cause trouble?" I sighed.

"I mean yea... Kinda but don't worry. These type of things is normal between these boys. They can deal with this in no time." She said.

"The guy who tried to kidnapped you are just mediocre gangsters. They won't do harm. They are no challenge to Choi's successors." She shrugs.

"Sorry um, I don't understand.." I furrowed my eyebrows.

"Wait, don't tell me you don't know about this... are you sure your dating Wooyoung?" She questions.

"We aren't even official yet." I sigh

"Oh... well. I can't say anything else then. I've said enough." She said.

I think I'm starting to understand some things..

And I really don't like about what I'm thinking about this right now.

"By the way, Wooyoung asked me to pass you this." She mumbles and handed me over money. I widen my eyes. Why is he giving me money..

Oh, I remember now. Our date..

"Thanks.." I smiled

"It's only 8 right now. You wake up early I suppose." She chuckled.

"Oh really? I should get going then." I sigh. I have class later today and I'm definitely not gonna miss that.

"I'll call you an uber. I'll make sure it's safe for you. This neighborhood isn't very friendly." She said.

"I see. Thanks." I reply.

"Your welcome.

Eventually, I left the place few minutes after. I was actually at the second floor of the building. I didn't really see much because the whole place was dark. Naomi led me out and call me a trusted uber to send me back to my dorm.

I walk up to my dorm and unlock it.

I push the door open and I immediately turn around. Oh my god...