08

Hello I am back. Please read my A/N at the end of the chapter. Thanks.

---

8. Catching feels.

"Wooyoung is probably waiting for me I can call him to pick me up He drove all the way here to get me and I'm sorry, I didn't mean to take up your time. You really didn't have to do this for me-"

"Can you shut up for a moment?" He immediately cut me off. And I realized I was mumbling nonsense. Oh gosh, what is wrong with me.

"I don't understand what Wooyoung sees in you." He muttered.

I freaking heard that what the fuck?

Ugh, whatever. Learnt from past experience. No point arguing with him.

I stayed quiet and glance at him and he look straight on the road with a stone cold expression. I bit my lips and decided to call Wooyoung.

As soon he answer, San grabs my phone away from my hands.

"Hey!" I furrowed my eyebrows. Why did he do that??!

"Hey it's me San. Haejin is with me. Some dude tried to touch her while she was waiting in the lobby. I'll drop her off at the gas station near the for area. You can pick her up there." He said to Wooyoung on the phone. I sighed. I feel bad for Wooyoung. I hope he doesn't get the wrong idea.

"What?!" He suddenly said.

"No.. I have to meet Boss in the morning. I don't have time for this." He said.

What is going on...

"Now?! Why does he want to see you now?" San sounds very annoyed.

See who now? Is Wooyoung okay?

"Are you serious?" San sighed.

"Yea.. I guess so.. Ok fine. Come by midnight then. I can't let her stay all night." He said.

"Excuse me? I didn't agree on anything. What is going on?" I asked.

San passed me back my phone and I quickly check if Wooyoung was still on the line.

"Wooyoung?" I called out his name.

"Hey Haejin.. I'm sorry. Sorry about what happened to you. I should have been there to help you but something actually came up and I am forced to go back to do work. I'm so sorry but I'm glad San was there to save you." He said with his voice sounding quite soft and nervous.. I am just confused in what was going on? All the sudden?

"Wait, I thought we were supposed to go out for dinner?" I said.

"Something came up last minute. I just got a call a few minutes ago about it. I'm so sorry.. I will make it up to you. I promise." He said and I sighed.

"You always say that. It doesn't feel the same anymore Wooyoung. You never tell me what is going on. You always disappear and appear out of nowhere without a good explanation." I'm genuinely sad. I know he has his secret business that he is doing. He will never tell me what, but I'm worried. I'm worried for him.