Chapter Three ~ The Titanium Ninja

// time for you to meet Harumi woop woop //

"Oh, Y/N, you need to meet Princes Harumi too," Lloyd told you, but soon he noticed her up where he just jumped from.

"Harumi! Come meet Y/N," He motioned for her to join you, Cole, the baby, and himself. Cole was patiently waiting to inform Lloyd of the 'key' (baby) that was found and what exactly should they do with the baby.

"Ah, Y/N, the daughter of Acronix, you know I actually haven't heard too much about you, except of how good of friends you were with the Ninja along with you helping them out," She stated matter-of-factly. 

You instantly furrowed your eyebrows, but quickly replaced your face of confusion with a fake smile. "Yes, I don't really enjoy having my life broadcasted, as I'm sure you can understand considering the whole royal lifestyle. That same reason is also why I actually didn't know you existed." You did speak truthfully, but there was always that little bit of attitude you couldn't hide. One thing that the Princess said wasn't right with you. 

Cole had to hide his little chuckle with a cough, though Lloyd's green eyes widened as he looked down at you, mentally screaming for you not to be so brutally honest.  

Harumi herself, rose her eyebrows for a quick second and was about to reply to you until Nya yelled out, "Pixal found Zane's last location! Let's set sail!" You could hear the boosters starting up, and soon the ship had a shift from the fast speed. Of course, you were used to random shifts of fast speed, but Harumi was definitely not, and gripped onto Lloyd's arm. 

You locked eyes with Lloyd before excusing yourself, saying, "I'm going to go see if Nya needs any help," then turned your head to give Cole a smile. "See ya later brother from another mother," but did not say anything to Harumi or Lloyd, giving them both a cold shoulder. 

Together, you, Nya, and Pixal all pinpointed the location of Zane to some desert, based off of his last location. Though, for some reason, he stopped responding and stopped giving off his locator. To be honest, you were nervous, sure you hadn't seen Zane in a while, but this was not like him at all. You hoped he was okay. 

In a couple hours, the Bounty had gotten to the last given location of Zane. Now, you and the Ninja were out on the deck, scouting out places as Kai was using a spotlight since it had gotten darker out. 

"There he is!" Yelled Jay. Soon ropes were dropped as you and the almost all the Ninja slid down to Zane. Harumi was staying on the ship with the baby, or at least that's what everyone thought. Kai chose to also stay up, keeping the spotlight on Zane. 

"Zane! Zane can you hear me?" Lloyd asked the Nindroid, kneeling down to him. You and Nya were the next ones off the ropes, both doing the same as Lloyd and kneeling down next to Zane. Next came Cole and Jay. 

"What did they do to him?" Nya asked, nervous for the Titanium Ninja. 

"It can't be anything good," You mumbled, lifting his arm lightly but he didn't even have a reaction. 

"That's for sure," Lloyd commented, looking across Zane to meet your eyes. Ever since meeting Harumi you didn't talk to Lloyd again. Oh my, those green eyes, they told so much, you could melt in them, oh wait, you already have. "Pixal, lower the gurney! Zane's in bad shape." He yelled up to the ship, his eyes leaving yours. Cole and Jay went to grab the gurney to bring it over to Zane. Together, you and Lloyd lifted up the unresponsive Nindroid and placed him on the gurney. Nya locked the hooks in place so the gurney was stable and attached back to the platform it came down on. Once it was ready to go, Pixal lifted him back up to the ship as did you and the other Ninja followed in pursuit. 

In the control center, Pixal was analyzing Zane, wires were hooked up to him. Harumi showed up again, but left the baby alone. Everyone was around Zane, anxiously waiting for Pixal to give news, whether it was good or bad. There were frowns all around you noticed, glancing around, but Harumi was just staring at Zane's feet, almost as if she was... guilty?

Pixal's robotic voice spoke up. "He has extensive damage to all systems. His neural net and cognitive core suffered severe failure."  (Indeed, I quoted this from the show)

Nya looked up to the screen at Pixal's explanations and displays of Zane. "Can you save him?" She asked. 

Pixal replied instantly. "I've diverted all power to critical life functions, but Zane will have to do most of the work. He must reconfigure his system and reboot himself."

Harumi used her voice to speak up. "Isn't there anything we can do?" She asked, holding both of her hands out of habit from being a Princess. 

Lloyd looked over to her, "We have to keep moving, or else the Sons of Garmadon will find us. They'll do anything to get their hands on the child."  He did state clear facts. 

"I just don't get how a baby can be a key," Kai wondered, and soon Cole agreed with him, saying, "I don't either, but that's what they said. They called him the key to the third mask."

"If Cole's right, we need to disappear and get as far away from Ninjago City as we can." Lloyd furrowed his eyebrows. 

"But Lloyd, we can't just leave Ninjago City. How will the people be protected?" You reasoned, also that you really didn't want to leave your home behind. 

Jay agreed with you. "Yeah, it doesn't seem right, abandoning Ninjago City."

Lloyd soon answered your's and Jay's concerns by responding with, "We're not abandoning Ninjago City. There are others who will protect her." 

Nya helped out, also saying, "And Samurai X whoever that is."

Lloyd nodded, and directed his orders up to the screen. "Pixal, send a new course, anywhere but here."

// This chapter was kind of a filler, not gonna lie but still hope you enjoy! //