Chapter Seven ~ Welcome to the Jungle

//hi peeps!  Oh and the song has a few swear words so listen to it by choice! It's more fitting towards the end, but I really like the song anyways this chapter has a whoooole lotta action, sorry for the delay but hope ya enjoy! //

However, after Pixal's last words, the radar on the monitor lit up once again, showing more red dots lighting up on the ship as more alarms were going off. Specific alarms that the Ninja knew all too well. 

"Wait! We were being tracked?!" Jay exclaimed, putting one of his hands up to his mouth in shock.

"But how?!" You exclaimed, it had to be something recently added on the ship. (Cough Harumi Cough xD)

"Here!" Nya exclaimed, going to Zane's open panel on the top right of his chest. "There was a trap in Zane all along!" She stated in the same shock as Jay had. Also the same shock most of you had across the faces of your friends who you considered practically family. 

"They wanted us to take him in!" Kai noted off of what his sister said. 

A red lazer beam hit a booster of the Destiny's Bounty, signalling the arrival of Samurai X. The strike shifted the whole ship for a brief moment as everyone staggered slightly. 

"We probably needed that, right?" Harumi asked, meanwhile the ship kept slightly shifting and the baby that was in Cole's arms was crying.

"The mech is targeting the second booster. Lloyd, if we lose the second-" Before Nya finished, Lloyd spoke up. 

"I know, I know. We'll drop out of the sky like a brick. Nya, try to find the foreign agent. Jay, try to keep the lightning off our back. The rest of us, get ready to fight." He ordered, his eyes softening on you as he glanced around. 

 You were oddly surprised by Lloyd's actions, he really took the reigns like a leader, like a sensei. You were proud of him, being away from Sensei Wu made him step up. Cole rushed past you, carrying the bundle of blankets surrounding the baby in his arms as he went to put the child somewhere safe. 

Cole was back in no time to the deck of the bounty, the Ninja, Harumi, and you all were looking up for any signs in the sky. The only noise that could be heard was thunder and the heavy rainfall. Suddenly, Samurai X was like a fly as it was going in and out of vision, using the clouds to its advantage. 

"That lightning is getting way too close for comfort. Jay, try to hold it off." Lloyd pulled out a sword as the rest of the Ninja followed. 

"Got it!" Jay responded, lifting his hand into the air and fighting lightning with lightning as it went from his hands like he was Zeus the Greek God. Though, with his momentary battle, he ended up ricocheting some lightning headed for the ship from his hand and to the ground. It did wind him, as he sighed right after. "You're welcome." 

Samurai X soared over the ship, shooting another lazer which damaged the sail. "Can't see a thing in this storm." Lloyd said, shielding his eyes from the heavy rain drops. 

"Well, time to light this place up!" Kai made a fireball that was somehow resistant to the rain by rising up and spreading its light among three clouds. 

"Might've not been the greatest decision Kai, we're like a beacon now!" You didn't agree much with his choice. "Especially to the Sons of Garmadon!"

"Harumi! Stand back and take this," Lloyd turned to the blonde princess and handed her a dagger. 

"But I don't know how to fight!" She gave him a look like a deer in the headlights.