1

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Y/N) was sitting at the bar, drinking some water as he waits for one of his father's clients to contact him, personally, didn't really like the job but he gets paid for doing his part. He looked around he saw his client, Junior. But before he was able to get to (Y/N), he was stopped by a blond girl. (Y/N) tries to listen in but is unable to due to the music. Then out of nowhere, the blond girl grabs Junior's balls and it causes Junior to moan in pain before his guards came. They walked into the middle of the dance floor before both of them came in to kiss but the girl in blond simply punches him across the room and breaks one of the glass pillars which causes everyone to panic in the club and run out.

(Y/N): "This just got interesting..."

As the blond girl jumped into the air and smashed back into the floor, the whole club turned into a different colour before she began punching the living fuck out of the guards. (Y/N) looked over at the club DJ and saw he was pulling out an assault rifle, (Y/N) quickly grabbed one of the bottles over the table and threw it at the DJ, knocking him out.

???: "Thanks!"

(Y/N): "You are welcome."

He quickly got next to the girl as Melanie Malachite and her sister Miltia Malachite walked up to them.

(Y/N): "Care for me to join the party?"

???: "Sure!"

As the blond girl quickly reloaded her gauntlets, Melanie and Miltia rushed at both of them as they battled it out, (Y/N) blocked Melanie's kick as the blond girl punches her away, just before Miltia was about to slash her claws at the blond girl, (Y/N) kicked Miltia's legs causing her to trip before grabbing one of her arms and throwing her to the other side of the room, causing her to get knocked out, while taking off her claw. As the blond girl was kicked back, (Y/N) ran over and dropkicked Melanie in the chest causing her to fly into a glass pillar which shattered and caused her to get knocked out as well.

(Y/N): "You look familiar..."

???: "You too... wait, weren't you the one that dropped from the sky while me and my sister were tra-"

Before she could continue, (Y/N) pushed her out of the way as he blocked multiple missiles from Junior with his right demon arm, (Y/N) looks to see that his arm was no longer covered and the clothes covering the demon arm was gone.

Junior: "What?!"

Junior rushes in and tries to get a hit in but he dodges before the girl comes in and gets a hit in but Junior quickly recovers and hits both of them back. (Y/N) quickly stands back up before he sees the girl's hair glowing with her eyes red.

(Y/N): "That's another semblance in my collection..."

She rushes in and punches Junior multiple times before punching him back. He stands up with his weapon broken and sees that he pulled off some of her hair. He quickly activates the same semblance as her as his white hair glows and his eyes turn red as well. 

(Y/N): "This is new..."

The blond girl notices that Junior pulled off some of her hair before she gets extremely pissed and causes the fucking colour spectrum to break as both her and (Y/N) runs forward at full speed punching Junior in the face and causes the windows to break at the same time with Junior flying out. Both of them jump out of the window and stands in front of Junior on the ground.

(Y/N): "Nice semblance by the way."

???: "Yang? Is that you?"

Yang: "Oh! Hey sis!"

???: "What are you doing here?"

Yang: "It's... a long story."

(Y/N): "Oh wait! I remember now! You're Yang and you are Ruby!"

Ruby: "(Y/N)?"

(Y/N): "Hey! How are you! I haven't seen you guys since... actually... since that time when I fell from the sky and landed next to you guys while you two were training."

Yang: "Oh yeah. Now I remember."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's been 2 weeks since the fight at Junior's club, (Y/N), Yang and Ruby became good friends. (Y/N) and Ruby is currently in a dust shop reading on the newest and most beautiful weapons while listening to music. He gets Ruby's attention before showing her an extremely big and shiny sword in the catalogue before she showed him a bow that turns into duel blades before looking back at their own catalogues before their shoulder was tapped and both turn around to see a guy pointing to them to take off their headphones off.

(Y/N): "Yes?"

Guy: "I said put your hands in the air. Now!"

Ruby: "Are you... robbing us?"

Guy: "Yes!"

(Y/N): "Huh."

He looks at Ruby and Ruby looks at him before both of them kick the guy before another comes over.

Guy: "Freeze!"

(Y/N) quickly runs over and grabs the gun before disarming him and throwing him out the window, shattering it before both of them jump out and pull out their weapons.

(Y/N): "Now this. This is interesting."

(Y/N) grabbed his sword, Red Queen, before turning the handle causing it to rev like a car as it begins to glow brightly.

(Y/N): "Let's dance!"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Doing something else other than BNHA is great. Good start as well.

 Good start as well