3

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yang: "Oh, I can't believe my baby sister is going to beacon with me! This is the best day ever!"

(Y/N): "You can believe, I heard it from my own ears. Professor Ozpin accepted her on the spot."

Ruby: "Please stop."

Yang quickly releases Ruby from the tight hug.

Yang: "But I'm so proud of you!"

Ruby: "Really, Sis, it was nothing."

Yang: "What do you mean? It was incredible! Everyone at Beacon is going to think you're the bee's knees!"

Ruby: "I don't want to be the "bee's knees", okay? I don't wanna be any kind of knees! I just want to be a normal girl with normal knees. "

Yang: "What's with you? Aren't you excited?"

Ruby: "Of course I'm excited... I just... I got moved ahead two years. I don't want people to think I'm special or anything."

Yang: "But you are special."

(Y/N): "Exactly, you're the only student in Beacon right now who knows how to use a Scythe."

Before they could continue, they were interrupted by a news broadcast.

News Reporter: "...The robbery was led by nefarious criminal Roman Torchwick, who continues to evade authorities. If you have any information on his whereabouts, please contact the Vale Police Department. Back to you, Lisa."

(Y/N): 'So that guy is Roman Torchwick...'

Lisa: "Thank you, Cyril. In other news, this Saturday's Faunus Civil Right's protest turned dark when members of the White Fang disrupted the ceremony. The once peaceful organization has now disrupted-"

Before Lisa could continue, the news broadcast was cut off by the welcoming message to Beacon being displayed.

Huntress: "Hello, and welcome to Beacon!" 

Yang: "Who's that?" 

Goodwitch: "My name is Glynda Goodwitch." 

Yang: "Oh" 

Goodwitch: "You are among a privileged few who have received the honour of being selected to attend this prestigious academy. Our world is experiencing an incredible time of peace, and as future Huntsmen and Huntresses, it is your duty to uphold it. You have demonstrated the courage needed for such a task, and now, it is our turn to provide you with the knowledge and the training to protect our world." 

Ruby: "Wow!" 

As the ship flies over the city, Ruby looks out in awe 

Ruby: "Look, you can see Signal from up here!"

(Y/N): "Oh yeah, there it is. It's smaller than expected up here..."

Ruby: "I guess home isn't too far after all..."

Yang: "Beacon's our home, now."

While looking out, the three of them heard someone trying to hold in their vomit and as they look around they can see a blond guy with armour quickly walking around to find a bin.

Yang: "Well... I guess the view isn't for everyone." 

Ruby: "It was a nice moment while it lasted." 

Yang: "I wonder who we're gonna meet." 

Ruby: "I just hope they're better than "Vomit Boy"."