9

Fuck, it's been like 4 months. Sorry about the inactivity of the story. I've been more focused on content creating on youtube. If you wanna see my videos, just check the thing at the top with Pathfinder being the pringles man.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Blah blah blah, Pyrrha fights the annoying cunts and blah blah, Moving to the part where Goodwitch calls out Blake)

"Alright, now I know that's a tough act to follow, but we have time for one more sparring match." Goodwitch stated while she looks around at the students, "Any volunteers? Ms. Belladonna?" Blake quickly closes her book and looks at Goodwitch, "You've been rather docile for the past few classes. Why don't you-" Goodwitch tried to say before getting cut off, "I'll do it." Mercy said before Goodwitch looks at her screen "Mercury, is it? Very well, let's find you an opponent."

"Actually, I wanna fight... her." Mercy stated while pointing at Pyrrha. "Me?" Pyrrha asked surprised before Goodwitch points out "I'm afraid Miss Nikos has just finished the match. I recommend you choose another partner.", Pyrrha quickly speaks up "No, it's fine! I'd be happy to oblige."

(Blah blah blah, Pyrrha fights Mercy, he forfeits, no one cares. This is an RWBY x Male Reader damn it! Not a god damn transcript.)

The alarm bells start ringing as Blake jumps awake while Goodwitch reminds everyone about the dance, while team RRWBY began leaving, (Y/N) taps on Blake's shoulder. "We need to talk. There's something up about you again...", Blake simply sighs before nodding "Dorm room when they're gone?" she asked while Ruby, Weiss, and Yang are waiting by the door for Blake and (Y/N). "Or the library." he tells her as they both leave the fighting arena with Blake with her nose in her book again.

While the team was walking outside, Blake falls behind a little before Sun approaches her. "Hey, Blake! You uh, doing okay?" she quickly shuts her book before turning around, "I'm fine."
"So I hear there's this dance going on this weekend... ah, sounds pretty lame, but you and me, I'm thinking, not as lame, huh?", Blake obviously confused asks "What?" with Sun responding "The dance! This weekend! You wanna go, or what?"

Blake, simply annoyed, quickly states "I don't have time for a stupid dance. I thought you of all people would get that." before turning around Blake walks away past her team. "There's something definitely up with her." Weiss speaks up.

------------KING CRIMSON------------

"We all want you to go to the dance, Blake." Ruby told her with Blake retorting "That's ridiculous." Weiss quickly begins to stating multiple points "You can't sleep, you hardly eat, and to be honest, your grades have been suffering.", "You think I care about grades?! People's lives are at stake!" Blake shouted at Weiss while pointing at the window.

Yang lowers Blake's arm and speaks up"We know, and we're all still trying to figure out what Torchwick is up to.", "And with you and Sun going to that meeting, we know they're operating somewhere outside of Vale." (Y/N) said with Weiss stating "And, the Schnee company records singled out Vale as the primary target for Dust robberies over the last few months." with Yang adding on "Don't forget about their missing military tech too."

Blake simply gets annoyed by this and shouts at her team again "But there are still unanswered quest-"
"You won't be able to find anything if you can't even keep your eyes open! We're asking you to take it easy for one day..." (Y/N) quickly interjected. "It will be fun! Yang and I will make sure of it." Weiss said with Yang adding "Yeah! We're planning the whole event!" Blake was simply confused by their statements as she thought that team CFVY would be planning the whole event "Excuse me?" she asked with Weiss replying "Team CFVY's away mission lasted longer than expected. Therefore Yang and I were asked to pick up where they left off. And now we can make sure you have the perfect night." with Yang adding on once again "And once it's all over, we'll return for our search, rested and ready."