6

I'm skipping straight to Season 2 because there isn't much that is interesting or anything I can fit you into.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In the Beacon Academy cafeteria, Team RWBY are sitting together as Blake looks over some notes. Yang then slides up next to Blake and looks over to see what she's looking at. "Whatcha doing?" Yang asked in curiosity, "Nothing." Blake replied before closing her book "Just going over notes from last semester." she said as Yang catches a grape thrown by Nora with her mouth before saying "Lame."  Nora giggles as she continues to toss grapes at yang with her spoon. Yang catches the fruit with ease, giving Nora a thumbs up. Ruby slams a binder onto the table, catching everyone off guard. On the cover of the binder is written "Vytal Festival Activities, Property of Weiss Schnee" which is crossed out with a red marker pen, and with the same pen, a new title, "Best Day Ever Activities". Ruby clears her throat before beginning to speak, "Sisters... friends... Weiss. Four score and seven minutes ago, I had a dream.", "This ought to be good." Yang said before catching a berry with her mouth as Ruby continued, "A dream that one day, the four of us will come together, as a team, and have the most fun anyone has ever had... ever!" Ruby said before she was interrupted by Weiss.

Weiss: "Did you steal my binder?"

Ruby: "I am not a crook." 

Blake: "What are you talking about?" 

Ruby: "I'm talking about kicking off the semester with a bang!" 

Yang: "I always kick my semesters off with a Yang! Eh? Guys? Am I right?"

An apple is tossed at yang and hits her in the face before Nora Booooo's Yang. "Look, guys, it's been a good two weeks and between more exchange students arriving and the tournament at the end of the year, our second semester is going to be great! But, classes start back up tomorrow! Which is why I've taken the time to schedule a series of wonderful events for us today." Ruby states before Weiss replies semi-seriously, "I don't know whether to be proud or scared of what you have in store.". Yang quickly grabs the green apple before tossing it across the room hitting someone else instead of Nora, who simply giggles at Yang's inability to hit her. "I don't know. I think I might sit this one out." Blake said while looking at Weiss as she replies, "Sit out or not, I think that however, we spend this last day, we should do it as a team! I for one think that-" but before she could finish her sentence her face was met by a pie as everyone else on the table recoils back a little from Weiss as Nora quickly sits down and points to Ren. "So... I'm guessing this is how a food war starts huh?" (Y/N) said as all hell began to break loose, everyone except for team RRWBY and JNPR proceeds to rush out of the Cafeteria. Team JNPR is standing on top a tower of tables while Nora sings " I'm queen of the castle! I'm queen of the castle!".

Ruby stomps her foot on the table as she points to team JNPR "Justice will be swift! Justice will be painful! It will be delicious!" she said before crushing the milk carton in her hand as the rest of team RRWBY raise their fists in unison and screams out "Yeah!". "Off with their heads!" Nora commands her team as they all ran to the closest melons around them as team JNPR begins to throw the melons at team RRWBY. While the barrage of melons came towards team RRWBY, Ruby commands her team "Yang! Turkey! (Y/N)! Your giant arm!". Yang and (Y/N) both ran forward as Yang inserts her fists into the Turkeys on the ground to use as gauntlets while (Y/N) uses his arm to break the melons, Blake jumps over Yang as she grabs the baguettes on the ground to use as a sword slicing the melon coming towards them as Yang ejects the melons towards Jaune and Pyrrha, who dodges while Jaune gets knocked backwards. Blake runs forward as Pyrrha and her duel it out but she gets knocked back by Pyrrha as she throws multiple baguettes towards them, Yang tries to hit all of them out of the air but one nearly hits her but luckily (Y/N) blocked it with another baguette, "Yang! Boost me!" (Y/N) said as Yang kneels down and extends her arm while (Y/N) jumps onto her hands as Yang quickly lifts him up as he jumps high into the air allowing him to aim towards the vending machine behind Ren who dodges out of the way before looking back at (Y/N). "You missed." Ren said casually as (Y/N) points to the vending machine behind him as he violently shakes and sprays out cans of soda at Ren causing him to get sent flying back.

Ruby jumps onto a tray before using it as a skateboard before she jumps up and deflects the baguette thrown by Pyrrha before sliding all the way down the tables and kicks Pyrrha with the tray but Pyrrha tries blocks it but to no avail as the force was too much for her as she gets knocked back. Ren and Nora rush towards Ruby as she jumps backwards allowing Weiss to take control of the fight as she sprays ketchup in front of her causing Ren to slide towards the small stack of tables behind them causing the tables to fly upwards as Nora simply jumps on the tables and grabs the pole sticking out from the wall before stabbing it into a watermelon as she turns it into a makeshift hammer. She slams the hammer in front of Weiss but Ruby gets in front as she gets flying back but Weiss was knocked down by the force but before she was able to get back up, Nora brought her hammer into the air as she was about to strike her down but (Y/N) runs over and dropkicks Nora back as (Y/N) gets Weiss back up. Weiss quickly grabs the swordfish next to her as Nora begins to get back up and jumps up towards Weiss and (Y/N) as he tries to block the attack but the baguette breaks in half before he gets hit in the chest as Weiss is also sent backwards towards the pillar as it begins to fall. (Y/N) quickly grabs the pillar with his ghost-like arm as Ruby grabs Weiss and gets away from the falling pillar just as (Y/N) releases it as the pillar collapses around them. 

Ruby cradles Weiss in her arms "Weiss, Weiss! Don't leave me! Nooo!". (Y/N) looks around as he sees Yang flying over him before she engages in a fight with Ren, "Kick his ass, Yang!" (Y/N) said as he holds onto his side as pain takes over 'Fuck me, that fucking hit really did some damage on me.'. As he was looking towards the ceiling, Yang can be seen breaking the ceiling as she flies away. Blake quickly grabs a sausage link and uses it as a whip as she whips Nora back into some vending machines as Nora begins to toss the cans as it explodes when it makes contact with the ground, Pyrrha touches the ground as the cans of soda began to float before she sends all of the cans towards Blake, she tries to dodge it but a few hit her as the cans stop in front of her as (Y/N) can be seen in front of her holding the cans mid-air with the same semblance as Pyrrha. Since Pyrrha has used her semblance the longest she overpowers (Y/N) as the cans force through his magnetic field as Blake and (Y/N) gets sent flying towards the wall. He slowly gets up as he looks over at Ruby, "Ruby, Final vent!" (Y/N) said as Ruby nods as (Y/N) causes the cans to float up as if gravity didn't exist before he bursts with energy as his eyes glow red and his hair glows white as well. He gets up before Ruby runs forward like a drill with everything tailing behind her. With team JNPR perfectly lined up in the air, (Y/N) jumps up in the air as Ruby also jumps up and drills through team JNPR with (Y/N) following up and kicking them into the wall just before all the items that were trailing Ruby crashes into team JNPR causing a colourful masterpiece to be painted onto the wall with team JNPR stuck on it as Ruby and (Y/N) land in front as team JNPR slowly falls off the wall. 

"That actually worked? Our first team attack worked?!" Ruby said cheerfully as she hugs (Y/N) just before Goodwitch bursts through the door and uses her semblance to quickly re-organise the cafeteria. "Children, please. Do not play with your food!" Goodwitch said as she adjusts her glasses, Nora burps loudly as both teams began to giggle as they all began to laugh just before screaming can be heard above as Yang crashes through the ceiling as (Y/N) quickly catches her. "How far were you launched into the sky? It took you forever to come back down." (Y/N) asked as he put her down before they all burst into laughter once again. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------