7

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In the Beacon Academy library, Team RRWBY are playing Remnant: The Game. Weiss looks at her cards slightly confused, Yang looks at her cards with a smirk, Blake is completely distracted while Ruby looks at her cards contemplating her next move. "Hmmmmm... All right... All right! Yang Xiao Long, prepare your kingdom for battle!" Ruby says while pointing at Yang, "Bring it on!" Yang replied confidently. "I deploy the Atlesian Air Fleet!" Ruby slams her card down on the table as Yang looks in shock "Looks like I get to fly right over your Ursai and attack your walls directly!" Ruby begins to make noises like aeroplanes flying and bombing as she makes a bird with her hands while moving it around imitating a plane. Yang points at Ruby before stating "You fiend!", Ruby ducks under the table with only her head poking out "And since Atlas is part of Mantle, my repair time is only one turn." Ruby says with confidence but Yang simply laughs at this as she raises her trap card "Pretty sneaky, sis, but you just activated my trap card! Giant Nevermore!" She slams the card down on the table as the piece fall over "If I roll a seven or higher, fatal feathers will slice your fleet in two!" Yang states as Ruby retaliates "But if you roll a six or lower, the Nevermore will turn on your own forces!". "A ballsy move to be honest. 40% chance you'll roll a 7 or above." (Y/N) said as he looks down at the boardgame.
(A/N: I'm basing this off a 1D 10 dice, it's 0 - 9)

"That's just a chance I'm willing to take!" Ruby and Yang glare at each other as Yang picks up the 1D 10 and rolls it on the board as it lands on 8 which means Yang's Nevermore uses its fatal feathers to slice Ruby's fleet in two, "Nooooo!!! My fearless soldiers!" Ruby screams in sadness as Yang replies "Eh, most of them were probably androids.". Ruby still saddened by the defeat of her fleet cries out "Goodbye my friends, you will be avenged." as Yang quickly states "Not until I draw my rewards! Which are double this round thanks to the Mistral Trade Route! Oh, and what's this? The Smugglers of Wind Path? I say it looks like I'm taking two cards in my hand!" 
"Have you no heart? Nooo..." Ruby collapses on the table, groaning in sadness. "Well, Weiss, it's your turn." Yang says while looking at Weiss, Weiss simply looks at her cards in confusion before stating " I have... absolutely no idea what's going on." Yang quickly gets next to Weiss as she begins to explain "See, you've got Sandstorm, Desert Scavenge... Oh, oh! Resourceful Raider! See, now you can take Ruby's discarded Air Fleet and put it on your hand!" Ruby simply laid on the table in defeat "Nooo..." she said before Yang continued on "And since Vacuo warriors have an endurance against Natural-based hazards, you can use Sandstorm to disable my ground forces and simultaneously infiltrate my kingdom!" she told Weiss before pointing at her "Just know that I will not forget this declaration of war." before returning to her seat. "And that means..." Weiss wondered before Ruby told her "You're just three moves away from conquering Remnant!" Weiss stands with overjoyed psychotic laughter "Yes! Fear the almighty power of my forces! Cower as they pillage your homes and weep as they take your children from your very arms!" Yang simply takes out a trap card before stating "Trap card..." Weiss was surprised by this "What?!" before Yang shuffles the pieces on the board and Weiss' pieces disappear from the board "Your armies have been destroyed." 

Weiss slumps in her chair, cries and whines "I hate this game of emotions we play." before Ruby hops into Weiss' lap, "Stay strong, Weiss! We'll make it through this together!" Weiss hugs Ruby as they both cry, "Shut up! Don't touch me!"  Yang puts her arms up behind her head before realising "Alright Blake, you're up!", "Oh, umm... sorry, what am I doing?" she questioned Yang as she replied "You're playing as Vale, trying to conquer the Kingdoms of Remnant!" as Jaune approached the table before asking "Hey! Can I play?", (Y/N) simply replies "No, we're full. 4 people, 4 kingdoms, 1 winner." As Weiss added her own comment "Besides, this game requires a certain level of tactical cunning that I seriously doubt that you possess."
"Uhh, you attacked your naval fleet 2 turns ago." Yang states with Weiss annoyed, "Bring it on, Ice Queen! I'll have you know that I have been told that I am a natural-born leader!" Jaune protested with Weiss retaliating "By who? Your mother?" before (Y/N) speaks up "I'm gonna head back to the dorm. I actually didn't expect Blake to play in the first place."
"Right, well, I think I'm done playing actually. I'll see you guys later." Blake spoke up as she put down her cards and begins leaving, "I'll come with. Not a big fan of board games." (Y/N) stated before both of them leave the library as Sun and Neptune entered. 

As Blake and (Y/N) got into their dorm, he closes the door behind him and locks it before heading to the window and closing it. "Alright, what's wrong." he asked as he sat on Blake's bed, "What do you mean?" she replied, blatantly lying. "You made a promise to the group when we fought Torchwick. You promised to tell us anything that is coming up, look, you don't have to tell the team if you don't want to. But at least make one other person aware." he told her as he looked at her seriously. Blake stands up from her bed as she crosses her arms and paces around the room, "I just, I don't understand how everyone can be so calm. Torchwick, the White Fang, all of it! Something big is happening and no one is doing anything about it!" Blake said loudly, almost screaming, "You've got to be kidding... Ozpin told us not to worry. Between the police and the Huntsmen, they can handle it." (Y/N) said as he puts his demonic-looking hand on her shoulder, "They don't know the White Fang like-" but before Blake could finish her sentence, the rest of team RRWBY enters the room.
"Ugh, we should have never let him play!" Yang said as she entered with Ruby behind her and with Weiss directly walking in, "You're just mad because the new guy beat you! See, if you had just attacked when I told you none of this would have happened." Ruby explained to Yang before Blake sighed and spoke up, "Guys, I'm sorry that I've been so... antisocial and quiet. I don't understand how you guys or anyone else is calm at the fact that the White Fang is planning something and no one is doing a thing about it!" as Ruby approached Blake, "You're still thinking about Torchwick?" as Yang added onto Ruby's comment "Didn't Ozpin say to not worry?" as Weiss continued "Between blowing up nightclubs, stopping thieves, and fighting for freedom, I'm sure the four of you think that you're all ready to go out and apprehend these ne'er-do-wells! But let me once again be the voice of reason. We're students! We're not ready to handle this sort of situation!" as Blake objects "And we may never be ready! Our enemies aren't just going to sit around and wait for graduation day. They're out there, somewhere, planning their next move, and none of us knows what it is, but it's coming! Whether we're ready or not!" 

(Y/N) barges into their conversation "Well, you guys want to be the youngest Huntresses to single-handedly taking down a corrupt organization conspiring against the Kingdom of Vale?" Yang pumps her fist enthusiastically and points at Blake, "Yes! I love it when you're feisty!", "Well, I suppose it could be fun." Weiss added, "Alright then, we're in this as a team!" Blake said enthusiastically. "Let's hatch a plan!" Ruby said as she realised that she forgot the board game at the library and panics. "I left my board game at the library! I'll be right back!" she tells the rest of them as she rushes out the door to the library. "So, we'll plan it out tomorrow, and the day after tomorrow we'll head out since it'll be a Saturday and there are only one to two classes on Saturday. You guys get that?" (Y/N) asked as everyone else nodded, "Also, dress casually. Don't wear anything that they would recognize." 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------