2

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As Ruby's weapon, Crescent Rose, unfolds into a scythe, she quickly spins her scythe and digs the hook into the ground as she pulls of her headphones. (Y/N) jams his sword into the ground and began revving it up as it glows a bright red, both Ruby and (Y/N) turns off their music before getting ready to fight.

???: "Okay... Get her."

Multiple guards quickly rush out with swords as (Y/N) presses the break from the handle as he began spinning rapidly, using the backside of his sword, he hits 3 of the guards while one falls from the sky which (Y/N) hit into the ground.

???: "You were worth every cent. Truly, you were. Well, Red and Blue, I think we can all say it's been an eventful evening, and as much as I'd love to stick around... "

The man with a top hat points his cane at Ruby and (Y/N) before the bottom cover pops up.

???: "I'm afraid this is where we part ways"

The man fires an explosive bullet at them causing the ground to break into pieces as (Y/N) and Ruby jump into the sky to avoid getting hit by the explosion, when they land they find the man gone before looking around and seeing him escape on a ladder. Ruby and (Y/N) looks at the store owner before Ruby askes.

Ruby: "You okay if I go after him?"

Store Owner: "Uh huh."

Both of them began running to the building of which the man was getting on top of, Ruby uses her bullets to propel herself up while (Y/N) jumps in the air and jumps once again in the air by making a pad under himself using demonic energy.

Ruby: "Hey!"

(Y/N) quickly pulls out Blue Rose and points it at him.

(Y/N): "Don't move."

Then out of nowhere, a flying ship got in front of the man before he jumped into it and threw a red crystal to their feet.

???: "End of the line, Blue and Red!"

(Y/N) quickly kicks it into the air as it gets shot by the man with a hat causing an explosion which caused (Y/N) and Ruby to get knocked to the ground before a Huntress appeared.

???: "Whoa-ho-ho! Huh?"

The Huntress quickly fired purple orbs at the ship which caused it to shake heavily, (Y/N) and Ruby also begins to start firing at it as it begins to fly away, the Huntress casts a spell above the ship which caused sharp ice to rain down and pierce the hull of the ship. A woman in the ship fires a fireball at them but the Huntress blocks it which causes hot lava to splatter before the ground begins glowing, the Huntress does a backflip before the ground blew up and uses the broken pieces of the ground as a weapon and fires at the ship but the woman in the ship fires back at the spear which deconstructed itself before reforming but the ship tilts to the side and deflects the spear before it splits apart and becomes 3 wires but the woman in the ship disintegrates the wires.
Ruby and (Y/N) began to fire at the ship before the woman in the ship casts a spell around the 3 as the ground glows brightly before (Y/N) grabs Ruby and jumps away just before the ground exploded upwards before looking at the ship which managed to fly away.