8

To make up for the month-long silence, this is 1,800+ words

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I thought that class would never end." Blake said while tightening the wraps around her arm, "Alright guys, today's the day! The investigation begins!" Ruby shouted excitedly before jumping off her bunk bed onto the floor as Weiss recoils her legs back so it doesn't get hit by Ruby's boots. "I'm glad to see we're taking this so seriously." Weiss said sarcastically, "Well, we got a plan at least. That's somewhat serious isn't it?" (Y/N) told her while putting on his coat.
(DMC4 Alternate Costume)

"Right! Everyone remember their roles?" the red leader asked her team, "You and I will head to the CCT and check the Schnee records for any other Dust robberies or inconsistencies

"Right! Everyone remember their roles?" the red leader asked her team, "You and I will head to the CCT and check the Schnee records for any other Dust robberies or inconsistencies. Seeing as I'm in the family, it shouldn't be a problem." Weiss answered, "The White Fang has regular faction meetings to hand out orders and recruit new members. If I can get in, I can hopefully find out what they're planning." Blake stated, "And Yang and I would be meeting up with a certain... friend who basically knows everything that's going around town." (Y/N) said before Yang added, "Besides, getting information from him shouldn't be that hard." 
"Great! We'll meet up tonight near Yang and (Y/N) to go over what we found. Let's do this!" Ruby said cheerfully as he pumped her fist into the air before another voice can be heard, "Yeah!". Everyone looks at their window and jumps back to see Sun hanging upside down, "How did you get up there?" Yang exclaimed as Sun replied "Ah, it's easy; I do it all the time." before (Y/N) looks at him surprised, "You what?!" as Sun retorted "I climb trees all the time!" as he jumps into the room. "So, are we finally getting back at that Torchwick guy?" Sun asked as Blake answered, "We are going to investigate the situation... as a team." with Ruby adding onto the answer "Sorry, Sun. We don't want to get friends involved if we don't have to."
"That's dumb! We should always get friends involved! That's why I brought Neptune!" he told him as he pointed outside the window, team RRWBY leans outside the window and sees Neptune, "Sup?" he asked nonchalantly,  "How did you even get up here?" (Y/N) asked with Neptune replying "I have my ways. Seriously, though, can I come in? We're like, really high up right now." 

Neptune quickly enters the dorm room as they all stood in a circle, "Neptune, you'll be going with us. Sun, you can go with Blake since she doesn't have a partner. Everyone good?" Ruby asked, "Alright, let's get this investigation started!" (Y/N) said as everyone began to exit the room to go to their locations.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yang and (Y/N) made their way to Beacon's Garage where Yang's Bumblebee is parked before she got on a put on her helmet, "Let's get going to Juniors." Yang told him as (Y/N) sat on the back. As the engines warmed up, she quickly made her way to Juniors. After a while, they made it as she parked Bumblebee on the streetside before she took off her helmet and they both walk to Juniors. Two of Juniors Henchmen runs inside before closing the door, "Guess we'll blast our way in huh?" (Y/N) said as he got ready to punch the door down with his arm. "On 3. One, two... THREE!" Yang instructed as they both punch the door open, "Guess whos back?" Yang asked as multiple henchmen pointed their guns at Yang and (Y/N), "Are the guns really necessary?" (Y/N) asked as he took out Blue Rose and shot at the recording studio, causing the music to stop stuttering before Junior came forward, "Stop, stop! Nobody shoot. Both of you are here! Why?"
"You still owe me a drink." Yang said as she grabbed Junior and pulled him towards the bar with (Y/N) following behind them.