Chapter 5

Chapter 5:

Recap: 

Aizawa laid on his side reflecting over the Ish's day and regretting bringing her out to experience his new students. His thoughts were interrupted however when Ishi threw an unconscious arm over his torso dragging him closer to him into a tight hug. He smiled down at her so glad that they found her that day, that she lived that long.

He closed his eyes let out a deep breath and felt himself fall into an exhausted but content sleep.

Resume:

The next day the front of U.A. was flooded with press and media representatives, all of them begging for just a glimpse of the symbol of peace. They looked and acted as though they would sell their souls to the devil just to get an interview. They bombarded students with questions as the heroes to be tried to push themselves through the densely packed area...well not all of them tried to push through...some took a slightly more creative approach which lead to an excessive amount of yelling and swearing from the year's top student.

Aizawa stood at the gate watching his students struggle and then congratulating them half-hearted and lethargically once they made it to him. He could often be seen clicking his tongue any time one of the reporters asked him specifically about All Might. One might think from his reaction that he was angry at him, but no, All Might is the symbol of peace so why would anyone ever be angry at him?

Once all of the students were through the gate and headed to class Aizawa put his full attention on the reporters, he spent the following couple moments verbally berating them until one got so angry she tried to push through. That was her second mistake, the gate slammed down nearly crushing her. Her first mistake, however, was insulting and yelling at a U.A. accredited hero course teacher in front of a hundred news companies all of which had at least one camera recording video. If none of them had anything on All Might then a scandal would have to do for the next issue. Her career just might be over.

A couple of hooded figures stood smirking in the background, although they did not go unnoticed by the security cameras there was nobody watching the closed circuit video making it a mute fact, one that could be U.A.'s downfall.

Aizawa returned to his class, absolutely miserable, although some did indeed have some talent there were several in his class that simply annoying him half to death, specifically a very short unhero-like perverted student. He was honestly so glad the Ishi did not participate in classes because chances were that she would be in his class and if she was in his class she would have to deal with several personalities that she wouldn't mesh well with or that he doesn't want around her.

He quickly stood in front of the class and declared "You need to decide on a class representative". All hell broke loose, everybody was screaming, asking for votes, or making promises about what they would do for the class if they won. Aizawa simply sighed and sat on the ground wrapped in his sleeping bag that Ishi and Nemuri had bought him a couple years ago. He looked down at his phone, pulling up the cameras in Ishi's room to check on her.

Ishi's brow was furrowed and her pencil eraser dug into her cheek as she thought hard about how to answer whatever problem she was on, he quickly typed a message into the box at the bottom.

Aizawa's eyes flicked back up to the video where the screen showed his message. While the rest of his class was going insane trying to democratically vote for a position, Aizawa worked back and forth with Ishi to answer her math problem that didn't turn out to actually be that hard it was just that the words obscured the math she was meant to be doing. He chuckled quietly when she started silently rejoicing at her accomplishment. The small sound drew the attention of a couple of his students though they weren't entirely certain where it came from, simply that someone laughed fondly about something or someone.