Ishi x Mina!?

Okay guys, so this isn't an new chapter, sorry. Though I have no regrets on clickbaiting the chapter title. But basically I have an idea for the next Omake and I'll tell you the idea right now so I can get your opinions on it before I write it the week after next week.  I know I have't really progressed the main story recently and I'm really sorry about that but I've got "gamer school" aka online learning going on and my AP test next week and I'm honestly a mess (I've had more headaches and nosebleeds in the last couple weeks than in my whole life), but once the tests are over next week and I rough draft my american history paper I'll have more time for this so just wait for that, it'll happen I promise. 

Heres my idea though...Its basically a soulmate au with everything pretty much the same  story and plot wise kinda, but its one of the soulmate au's where your soulmate can feel any pain inflicted on you and mayhaps they can take that pain away from you at the expense of feeling more pain than you are. Ishi's soulmate will end up getting bruised and hurt a lot after like age 7-8 ish, and everyone around her thinks her soulmate must be some kind of big rough and tumble boy or whatever (ya know, kuz boi's seem to get hurt more than girls do, stereotypes...what can you do...), but it turns out that Ishi's soulmate is a girl who started training really hard to get stronger around that time because she kept feeling that Ishi was getting hurt and so she wanted to be able to be strong enough to take that pain away from her but also to come in and save her one day, to be her hero. 

I really like this plotline and it might end up being a pretty long omake but I like it so whatever, This is because someone asked me to write Ishi with a female character and being the bi/wlw disaster that I am I couldn't really say no. The only issue I have is I don't know what girl to pick (I love them all Istg). My first thought was Mina, but I also like Momo and feel like with her sense of responsibility and overall mom-ness it could be pretty great as well, I contemplated Uraraka because of her obsession with fight training but I wasn't really sure. I don't think I want to do tsu because frogs and snakes....need I say more. But yeah, tell me what girl you want to see in that omake and the majority wins.