Omake 1, At the beach.

The car felt too hot, Ishi was sweating while shivering when fear started to edge at her nerves as they crossed the threshold of the U.A barrier on their way out.

"Are you sure you want to do this?" Aizawa asked, looking back at her through the rearview mirror.

"Yeah" she whispered while leaning into Nemuri's shoulder for comfort. It wasn't as if she were lying, of course she was scared, more than scared she was terrified. But, she wanted to go, it felt like if she could accomplish this then it would be a liberating step, a way to break free of the chains of fear that always seemed to be wrapped around her. A step towards the future, so she desperately wanted to go, because she was scared she wanted to go.

Ishi adjusted her legs when the sun streaming through the window heated them to an uncomfortable degree. She had traded out her traditional midnight blue toga for a white one which wouldn't absorb the sun as much. Her snakes extended themselves and formed a pile on her lap snuggled and wrapped around each other in a thick ball.

"Are we there yet?" Nemuri whined childishly for the tenth time since they had left the school grounds.

"No" Aizawa replied gruffly irritation thick in his voice.

Despite his contrary response Ishi could taste the salt in the air, and hear the waves crashing and breaking over a series of rocks and boats that stood in their path towards shore. "You're lying" she commented and Aizawa peeked back at her to see the soft smile on her face.

"Yeah" he replied, "We're here" the car jolted to a stop and Nemuri started cheering and began to climb out of the car, tossing a floppy straw hat on her head to protect her milky white skin.

Ishi felt around for the door of the car and slowly followed suit, waking up her snakes as she went so their weight wouldn't cause her any pain. The snakes, too groggy and unfocused to warn her about the large inflatable doughnut that Nemuri had just tossed onto the ground in front of her, were startled to attention as Ishi began to fall over after tripping on said doughnut.

Suddenly warm arms wrapped around her shoulders and righted her balance so she was standing properly, "Tamaki?" she guessed.

"Yeah" he replied quietly.

"Aizawa!" Fatgum's voice boomed from across the parking lot. "Welcome!" He held a large tray of takoyaki in his hands which Kirishima was artfully stealing off of.

"Yeah, yeah, just a minute" Aizawa waved off the tall hero to continue grabbing the towels, sunscreen, chairs, and umbrella that Nemuri had haphazardly thrown into the back of the car. He passed Ishi her sunscreen and towel to carry over the beach where Fatgum had seemingly made 'camp'. Her snakes could guide her there but Tamaki slipped his hand into hers to do so anyway despite the thick blush it brought to his face.

"HELLO" Kirishima yelled at her, a big smile on his face, Ishi flinched in surprise, she knew his name and knew that he would be here but she didn't really know him like she knew everyone else in the group, fatgum had been around U.A. many times over the years and Tamaki was an irreplaceable existence to her, but Kirishima was new, he was an enigma breaking into her routine life with its routine people. But she knew he was kind so she didn't mind when he hugged her or patted her on her back and tried to offer her some of his takoyaki. If anything she was happy that this new person wouldn't hate her for being herself, he stood there complimenting her snakes and trying to feed them some food he had snatched from the barbeque only to get nipped at when he got too close. He's a good person.

"Ishi let's get changed into our swimsuits so I can put your sunscreen on" Nemuri said putting her soft hand on Ishi's shoulder, guiding her to the small bathroom situated on the edge of the beach.

Ishi's swimsuit was flowy, she didn't like restricting skin tight garments so her tankini and matching swim skort weren't too tight and were pretty modest. She also didn't like it when people saw her scars. She didn't want people to think she was broken. Ishi had to take the bandages off of her eyes to be able to traverse the layers of her swimsuit properly and in order to switch them out for a new set of bandage goggle hybrids that the support course teacher had designed for her. They realized that if she were to go swimming the salt water would soak into the bandages and injure her eyes so he had designed a water repellant type of bandage as well as a clear plastic patch to stick over her eyes and across her nose for added protection. It was a little uncomfortable but it was better than permanent eye damage so she was thankful.

"Are you coming Ishi?" Nemuri called from the other side of the bathroom stall door.

"Coming!" she replied clipping the end of the bandage to her head so it wouldn't come undone before she unlocked the door and grabbed Nemuri's hand.

Aizawa had already set out the chairs and umbrellas with the help of the boys so Nemuri had Ishi lay right down on one of the towels so she could properly apply the sunscreen.

"Are you excited to spend the day with Tamaki?" Nemuri asked.

Ishi blushed and nodded in reply digging her face into the towel in embarrassment. Nemuri smiled and whispered "I'm glad you've found someone who makes you happy, alright, time to get up now!"

Ishi's snakes guided her over to where the boys were scarfing down lunch, making a large mess that made tick marks grow on Aizawa's brow at the thought of cleaning it all up.

She put her small iridescent hand on Tamaki's shoulder leaning lightly against his back, "Let's go swimming," she suggested, all the boys stared at them as Tamaki blushed before getting up, picking Ishi up, throwing a meaningful look back at his companions -which caused fatgum to laugh loudly in carefree surprise- and walked over toward the edge of the water. He walked in to waist deep before he suddenly dropped Ishi into the semi-cold water of the salty ocean.

She burst out of the water sputtering and coughing, lightly smacking Tamaki's arm in fake outrage as he laughed, loud and clear, a prettier sound than she had ever heard before. She playfully pushed him over and into the water as payback laughing quietly as she heard him break the surface.

"Don't kill each other!" Nemuri called from her towel on the beach. Ishi turned and flashed her a big gleeful smile, Aizawa took a picture and sent it to the pro hero group chat.

Ishi didn't feel afraid anymore, she felt happier than she had been in a long time and it was because of Tamaki.

Tamaki didn't feel so alone anymore either, his days her happy full of people and experiences, and it was because of her and Mirio, they were his heroes.

Kirishima made a giant sand castle and Ishi destroyed it when she returned to shore, her snakes slithering in between the paths he had made before rising up and crushing the small meagerly defended castle like godzilla. Kirishima pretended to be upset before creating a new castle with better defenses and daring her to destroy that one too. She did.

The end of the day came faster than any of them expected but before long Aizawa was looking again through his rearview mirror to see Ishi and Tamaki in his back seat leaning on one another as they peacefully slept off the exhaustion from the day. 

A.N. And that's a wrap! This is the first omake chapter I've written for this story so I hope you like it,  It's kind of the opposite of what you would expect for the day after christmas but my friend suggested it so here you go, and I've had enough snow so the beach was pleasant to think about. Thanks for reading hope you're having a happy holidays! If you have any ideas for more omake chapters ask and you may recieve!