Chapter one: Remus

A/N: Sorry the sequel took so long to get out! It's kind of short but here it is. I'm probably going to edit this chapter a lot later, so don't judge it to harshly? I hope you like it XOX

Cassiopeia!" Remus shouted from downstairs.

I snickered before calling back in my most innocent voice, "yes, Remus?"

"Get down here," he demanded.

I walked into the kitchen to see a very conflicted, paint spattered, Remus. He looked like he wanted to be furious, but was having a very hard time not laughing.

"Did you do this?"

"Absolutely," I said proudly.

For a second I thought he was about to yell, but he just dissolved into laughter. "That was a nice one. I never saw it coming," he said through his laughter.

A grin kept onto my face. This may have been one of my best pranks yet.

After a few minutes, I asked the same question I'd been asking for a few weeks.

"Sooo are we still meeting up with the Weasleys later?"

My godfather rolled his eyes, "yes we're still going to Weasleys Wizard Wheezes and yes you get to see your boyfriend."

The grin that spread over my face was so big it almost hurt. It hadn't been that long since I'd seen Fred and George, or any of the Weasleys for that matter, but I hadn't seen the shop yet. And even a few days without seeing Fred felt like torture.

The grin hadn't left my face when I hurried upstairs to get ready.

*****

I anxiously waited for Harry and Ron to be fitted in their dress robes. Madam Malkin was distracted, the argument with Malfoy had clearly upset her.

The only thing I wanted was to go to WWW, all I wanted was to see Fred. "Will you calm down there Adri? I know you want to see your boyfriend but we have to do a few things first," Harry teased. I shot him a dirty look before turning to Hermione.

"It's alright Cas, if it was me I'd be dying to see my boyfriend too. You've barely seen him all summer, it's ok really," she said reassuringly.

Finally we left the owl emporium and walked down to WWW. "94... 96!" Mrs. Weasley exclaimed.

The others had stopped to stare but I was already inside. I looked around, quickly spotting a red head wearing magenta robes that did not match his hair. Fred.

I smiled as I hurried over to him. I didn't interrupt as he was helping a customer, he hadn't noticed me right away. Soon though he looked over, and his handsome grin spread across his face.

Fred rushed over to me, my heart skipped a beat as I looked at him. Soon, he had wrapped me in his strong arms and spun me in a circle. He set me back gently on the ground, keeping his arms wrapped tightly around my waist.

I stood slightly on my tiptoes and quickly kissed him. "I've missed you so much," he said.

"I've missed you too Freddie," I told him, he quickly kissed me again, this time for longer.

I looked up at him, my arms still wrapped around his neck. My amazing, perfect boyfriend. I never wanted this moment to end, I never wanted to have to be away from Fred again.

Carefully, he placed his hand on my right cheek. His eyes were gleaming. Fred grabbed my waist, pulling me closer to him before he kissed me gently again. My stomach fluttered and I smiled into the kiss.

"Oi the rest of the families here, cool it," the grinning voice of George Weasley said.

Fred and I pulled apart, rolling our eyes playfully at George.

Then George pulled me into a tight bear hug, which I happily returned. Being with my two best friends was one of the best places to be.

The next little while was spent with our families. There was a lot of explaining to do on certain products. We spent hours there showing the Weasleys different trinkets.

All too soon, Mrs. Weasley decided it was time to head home.

"Come on, Cas," Mrs. Weasley called.

I groaned, I wasn't ready to leave yet.

"Relax, I've got a plan," Fred said grinning.

I quirked an eyebrow, unsure of what he was doing.

"It's nothing bad," he said rolling his eyes.

"Mum," Fred called.

Before I knew it, a plan had been worked out. Fred was to return me to the burrow a little later. It took a little arguing, but Remus seemed to be okay with it.

The shop was a little emptier now, as it was close to closing. I'd spent the next half hour helping the Twins with the shop.

I offered to lock up the doors, but Fred stood in my way. "George can lock up, I have other plans," he said, his smirk evident in his voice as he grabbed my hand and lead me to the stairs that must go to their flat.