Worst Timing

Mark had to take Jack outside, the tiny omega whimpering as he covered his ears. They were sitting on the porch swing, Jack in Mark's lap. The alpha gently took his mate's small wrists to move his hands.
"It's ok pumpkin, you can't hear them out here." He soothed. Jack whimpered and looked up at Mark, before leaning forward to kiss him gently. Jack hesitantly allowed his mate to pull his hands away, staring up at him as he tried to suck his thumb again. The omega had a bad habit of doing that when he felt uncomfortable and hearing Nate and Matt loudly fucking in their bedroom made his stomach twist. Mark held his arms down to his side, giving Jack a stern look.
"Can we try to kick the habit this time?" Jack frowned, he didn't want to give it up, it made him feel better. The omega shook his head, pouting as the alpha gently swung back and forth. It was fall now, the leaves were turning a lovely golden color with flecks of red. The alpha hoped the change in scenery would help his mate to relax a bit.
"P-please daddy, they made me feel bad."
"Why's that, pumpkin?" Mark asked, as if he didn't already know. Jack looked away. He didn't want to say it.
"Th-the... The noises..." He murmured, and Mark sighed gently. He let go of Jack's wrists, the omega sucking on his thumb almost immediately as he cuddled into Mark's warm chest.
"I love you daddy." He murmured, and Mark couldn't help but crack a little smile as he rocked the swing. He pet Jack a bit just to hear his cute purrs.
"I love you too, baby boy."
It was silent, a comfortable silence, as Mark watched the leaves rustle in the gentle wind and Jack's eyes closed. That was until Mark smelled that familiar scent of his omega going into heat. His eyes widened a bit. No, Jack wasn't ready, the boy needed time. But alas, there was no way he could stop it as his little omega squirmed uncomfortably, that faint itch under his skin. Mark tried to ignore it, rebelling against his instincts that demanded him to fuck his mate into tomorrow. He couldn't do that to Jack though, in this state he'd basically be raping him if he gave in. Mark sighed, closing his eyes as Jack's skin began to heat up. It felt like the boy had a fever, whining and pawing at Mark as a small flow of slick trickled out of his hole. He had to resist, and Mark would use every ounce of willpower to make sure that Jack stayed untouched for as long as his mate would allow. Jack didn't need to feel pressured into sex just because his body wanted to procreate, he couldn't help that. The small boy opened his eyes, scratching at his arms as he wiggled his bottom against Mark's crotch.
"Daddy..I d-don't feel good..mm" the omega whined, his pants and boxers now soaked with slick. A small growl rumbled in the back of Mark's throat, causing Jack to whimper and grind a little harder. Mark's eyes shut tightly, breathing heavily as Jack mewled and whined.
"I... I'm in... No, please don't touch me..." Jack shook his head, scrambling off Mark's lap to stand shakily, wrapping his arms around himself and trembling.
"I won't, I won't sweetheart. Calm down." Mark soothed, ignoring the fact that his mate's intoxicating scent was turning his brain to mush and making his dick harden. Jack whined, stumbling back and falling on his ass as he panted and squirmed. Mark groaned as his pupils dilated, Jack's scent wrapping around his head like a thick blanket. Mark had to get out of here, he was already painfully hard, his tip leaking pre. Jack wasn't any better, shaking like a leaf as he held back the urge to pounce on Mark. He wasn't ready for this, it was too much for him to handle right now.
"S-stay back. Don't touch me!" Jack mewled, palming himself through his wet pajama pants. Mark quickly stood, stumbling into the house as he fell to the floor.
"Jack, run..go now!" The alpha winced, crawling away from the door so Jack could escape without Mark attacking him. Jack scrambled to his feet, running into the house and stumbling up the stairs. Mark whimpered and growled as Jack ran past him, his cock throbbing painfully. The omega's scent saturated the area, filling Mark's head with lust as he slowly crawled to the stairs. Jack had locked himself in the bedroom, crying softly as he looked for something, anything to get off with. He didn't want to put anything inside him, he didn't want it.
Jack pushed his pants down, closing his eyes as he grabbed his hard cock. He didn't want to see it. The omega whimpered as he quickly flicked his wrist, writhing against the mattress as his body craved more. His hole was clenching around nothing, slick soaking the sheets underneath him.
"Ngh..a-alpha.." Jack whined, panting as Mark's scent traveled underneath the door. The alpha had crawled up the stairs, growling like a rabid dog as he forced himself to stay away. He could hear Nate and Matt fucking again, their grunts and moans doing little to ease the instinct to tear into his mate. As soon as he heard Jack call out for him, whether it was a plea or not, the alpha felt his resolve shatter. He grabbed the doorknob, jiggling it as he panted and snarled. Jack couldn't stop himself as one hand moved down to push a finger into his soaked hole. The omega moaned, back arching as he thrusted his finger and jerked himself quickly. He didn't want this, but his body did.