A Step Too Far

Nate whimpered, Mark raising up his hips and spreading his cheeks. He spit on his hand and stroked it onto his dick as lubricant.

"Alpha..." The singer panted, moaning when Mark pressed himself slowly inside. He'll never get used to the feeling of being entered and filled up, another alpha's cock stuffing his tight hole.

"Mm, fuck, you'll never loosen up will you?" Mark growled, gripping Nate's hips in a tight hold. Every time he fucked Nate he was tight as hell, squeezing the alpha's dick so perfectly. He couldn't contain himself anymore. Nate received his reward, but now it was time for his punishment. He had a little something for Jack as well, granting him something he's been wanting for some time now. If he wanted to be a whore, then that's how he would be treated. Jack could handle three dicks at once. The thought brought a sadistic smile to Mark's face, drawing back his hips as he prepared to unleash hell upon Nate's ass.

"You should bite down on something, this will hurt a little bit." He chuckled, roughly snapping his hips forward into Nate, nailing his prostate dead on.

The smaller alpha's back arched, crying out as his nails dug into the sheets. He knew Mark would be relentless, but he wasn't prepared for how the alpha began brutally ramming into him, stimulating his prostate and tight walls with his thick cock.

"Fuck, how does that feel baby, talk to me." Mark snapped, groaning when Nate tried to speak through his moans and whimpers. The pain mixed perfectly with the pleasure. Mark's thrusts were punching the air out of Nate's lungs, forcing out tiny "uh's" each time he fucked into the alpha under him. Mark's hand tangled into the back of Nate's hair pulling his head back as he waited for an answer.

"I asked a fucking question, slut! Answer me." He spat, smacking Nate's ass hard enough to leave a deep red mark behind.

"F-eels..g-g-ood." Nate choked out, his eyes watering from how hard Mark was fucking him.

Mark smirked, licking his lips as he shoved Nate back down onto the bed. The springs groaned in protest as Nate's body rocked rather violently. His eyes were rolled back, lips parted.

"You're a pathetic excuse for an alpha. Look at you, willingly letting me fuck your whore ass. What a bitch." Mark growled, feeling Nate tighten up at the degradation. He had a point, Nate was weak when it came to Mark. Where was the fight, the aggressive struggle for power that Nate used to have? It would certainly spice things up a bit if he were to fight back a little. Mark would certainly enjoy breaking him, covering his skin in bites and scratches as he forced him back into a place below him. Nate wouldn't actually be able to dominate Mark, nor did he really want to. He enjoyed having his ass fucked by Mark, but he wanted more. Things tend to become bland if it's just the same shit every time they fucked. Yes, Mark is the head alpha, but that doesn't mean that they can't play fight.

Nate growled, turning his head to the side so Mark could hear him.

"That's not what Jack was saying, was it?"

Mark snarled, the sound making Nate shudder blissfully.

"Oh? Someone finally deciding to talk back?" The larger reached beneath Nate, grabbing his shaft in a tight hold, squeezing.

"Ngh.." Nate growled a bit, tightening his muscles around Mark's dick, trying to make him shoot early.

"Let's not get cocky, Mark, clearly Jack has already chosen who he likes to fuck." Nate panted.

"Some limp dick boy? Don't make me laugh."

Nate smirked, pushing back against Mark. The sudden shift in weight had the head alpha tumbling back against the bed, his cock slipping out of Nate. The younger could finally think a little clearer now that his prostate wasn't constantly being abused by Mark's dick. Nate spun around, climbing on top of Mark and pinning him down against the mattress. He wasn't a weakling, far from it actually. So when the younger alpha pressed his weight down against Mark's arms and legs, he couldn't move. Nate leaned down to whisper in his mate's ear, his voice dripping with sin.