Like it Once Was

Downstairs, Nate was just starting to feel his rut starting up again. He whined, feeling his skin start to heat up as his cock stiffened. He was cuddling Matt at the moment, who just happened to be asleep. The alpha gazed down at Matt needily. He doubted the omega would appreciate being woken up, but he needed to knot something.

"Baby..." Nate whispered, hips starting to buck up against Matt's ass as he bit his lip. Matt groaned as he cuddled closer. The omega didn't wake, mumbling incoherently as he gripped onto Nate. The singer whimpered. Could he do it while Matt was sleeping? Would he be upset if he just got himself off while his mate rested?

He was about to find out.

Matt was usually a heavy sleeper anyways, so there was a good chance that Nate could knot him and not even cause him to stir. The omega was straddling Nate's lap, head resting on his shoulder as he softly purred. Matt's arms wrapped limply around his mate's neck, holding onto him subconsciously. Nate bit his lip, sliding his hands down to cup Matt's ass. He lifted him slightly, using some of the pre that had begun to slide down his shaft to lube him up as he pressed his tip against the omega's entrance. He didn't waste another second, sliding his mate down on his length and burying himself in the velvety soft walls of his ass. A quiet moan left Matt's lips, his grip on Nate tightening just a little.

"Shh..." Nate kissed his temple, his own eyes closing at the feeling of being balls deep in his omega. Matt felt so good, his walls squeezing a bit around Nate's length.

The singer gently bucked his hips up, earning a pleasured whimper. He could feel Matt's half chub pressing against his stomach, steadily growing as his body became more aroused. Nate was thrusting slowly, trying not to wake Matt as he got off. The omega was softly moaning brows furrowed as his eyes stayed closed.

"Nate.." He murmured, voice deep and slurred with sleep. The alpha hushed him quietly, speeding up just a little as he held Matt's ass up and thrusted into him. This felt a little wrong since Matt wasn't conscious for any of this, but Nate couldn't stop now, not when he was so close to knotting his omega like he wanted to. Jack was wonderful to knot, but Matt would always be the first omega he was ever intimate like this with.

"Daddy? What-?" Matt whined, eyes slowly opening as he lifted his head off of Nate's shoulder.

He gasped softly, toes curling as he felt Nate thrusting inside him. The alpha leaned forward and kissed Matt deeply as he moved faster. So close, so close...

"Mphh..." Matt kissed back sloppily, still a little confused as to what was going on in his half asleep daze. He gripped onto Nate tightly, his body all warm.

"Daddy..." Matt panted, moans squeaky as Nate's knot began swelling. Matt's walls stretched a small bit to compensate for the rapid growth, the omega kissing at his alpha's neck as his mind finally caught up with what Nate was doing to him. His alpha was using him, knotting him while he slept. Some might be upset about it, but Matt couldn't stop smiling. He felt so put off after Mark told him he was too weak to let Nate use him. He wasn't weak or fragile, he could do this for them. That's what makes an omega special in this world. Their bodies were so unique and special, doing things that no one else could do without getting seriously hurt. Matt was overjoyed that his mate thought he was strong enough to do this.

Nate gave a deep groan, burying his face in Matt's neck as his knot sealed and he came inside his omega.

"Mm... I love you..." He panted, gently kissing at Matt's neck as he moaned quietly. Matt was purring loudly, eyes half-lidded as he felt his alpha's knot fill him up.

"I love you too." He murmured, moaning when he felt Nate's hand at his cock.

"What are you doing, daddy?" Matt purred, licking his lips as the alpha's hands slid up and down his hard length. Nate smirked, eyes half-lidded.

"Making my gorgeous angel cum." He cooed, teasingly licking at Matt's bottom lip as he rubbed the head of the omega's cock with his thumb. Matt pulled him closer, pressing their chests together as his thighs began to tremble. This felt like how it used to be, when it was just the two of them. They loved Mark and Jack, and having a poly relationship is more fulfilling than they could have imagined. But sometimes it's nice to just be alone with your mate, the one they started off with.

"I'm so close..." Matt whispered, hips bucking a little as he clutched onto his alpha. Nate pecked his lips lovingly as his hand gently moved faster.

"C'mon puppy, almost there," he coaxed, Matt's gorgeous noises filling his ears. The omega kissed him deeply, moaning against Nate's soft lips as he came in thick white ropes. It covered their stomachs and Nate's hand as he gently helped Matt through it.

"Oh, God." He mewled, trying to move his hips as his body shook in the afterglow of his orgasm. Nate hasn't called him 'puppy' since the incident with Will, afraid it would bring up painful memories since he's recovered most of them by now. But it only made his mate smile, leaning forward to lovingly kiss the alpha that he adored.

"You called me puppy. Say it again." He whispered, body shaking.

"Do you like it, puppy?" Nate breathed, kissing all over Matt's face and jaw. The omega whimpered and nodded. He nuzzled against his alpha's cheek, eyes closed blissfully.

"I love you, alpha," he mewled, purring. Nate rubbed Matt's waist and back, kissing his temple.

"I love you too, pup." He murmured.