𝓕𝓸𝓾𝓻𝓽𝓮𝓮𝓷

"Oh fuck." Jungkook swore, drawing Emily's attention in as she followed his trail of vision to find Leo Foster striding towards them.

"We've been paired up with Leo fucking Foster." He huffed, eyes jumping from the sights of the outlining sduajthrub and woodlands to the slowly eroding pavement holding them up.

Clearly avoiding the older man.

Everyone knew Leo Foster.

The shining star of the track team, an inhuman speed fuelling an infatuation of the boy from nearly everyone in the town. A desirable bachelor always ornamented, constantly driving men to the edge of their sanity.

Jungkook being no exception.

Yet, just like everyone else knew. Leo was carved into a vigilant shell of himself whenever Sofia, otherwise known as his little sister, was drawn into the equation.

"Jungkook, glad to see you could make it today." His the warm tone in his voice not even attempting to conceal the provocation in his smirk. She could already tell this combination of reactants was not going to be safe for anyone.

The two hated each other.

"You too, Leo." Jungkook replied, the hand shake more of a conflict as she saw the knuckles of Jungkook's hand grow anaemic with pressure. "Let's start this search party shall we?" He initiated, his words drawing a toxic smile on the sun-kissed man's face.

Hesitantly breaking through the forest's borders, the search began. The petit mumbles and weak conversations of the remainder of the search party faded into cheerful bird songs, all juxtaposing the atmosphere for the search for Jane.

"You need to just relax, Jungkook. We don't want Leo over there finding anything out." She ventured to console as they dove deeper into the woods. Leo earning a few metres of a lead.

"I just don't understand why we're here. We know that Jane has been either kidnapped or killed or eaten by this cursed person." He began to whine. "We don't know those facts for certain. Plus, never know what we might just find in... Ovalton Woods."

"They've already looked through this place hundreds of times. What exactly is going to be dif—." Jungkook spoke, the shrill of Leo's phone impaled his words.

A symphony of 'okay's with agreeing hums seemed to be the solemn thing that left Leo's body. With the conclusion of a farewell, Leo turned back to the two.

"Even though I'm having so much fun, sadly, duty calls." He announced, illustrating himself closer. "Go back to where we started and one of the officers will join you. Try not to fuck that up, Jungkook." His voice turned into a snarl as his body collided with Jungkook's with intent.

Emily immediately recoiled to Jungkook's side, seeing his body contract as she tried to restrain the boy. His anger ceased to ignite as Leo eventually dissolved in the endless green.

"Come on. We need to go back to the base." She sighed, pulling herself away from Jungkook's cooled state. Beginning her journey back.

Blind to Jungkook's eyes painting her figure.

━━━━━━━ ☆ ━━━━━━━

The butter sheets laid disheveled around them, the blonde boy engulfing her body just the way she liked it. Bathing in the dying warm puddles of sunset's light as she dove further into him.

"You know, Bella... you look really pretty right now." Jimin's comment interrupted her thoughts, bringing her eyes to meet up to his overlooking ones. "So I'm not pretty all the time?" She teasingly shot back as she chuckled at her own remark. Jimin in turn untwining himself from her beige limbs as he brought his body on top of her, encasing her with his touch.