catorce

"why the fuck is he here", alec almost stomped at the sight of shawn, "star?"

"what", i looked from shawn to alec, "huh?"

"i said, why the fuck is your ex here?"

"because he's fucking famous", i chuckled with a shrug as i took a sip from my champagne glass.

alec rolled his eyes, "he better not come over here. and you better not say shit to him", he mumbled that last part.

i turned to alec, "i better not do what?"

"i don't need him to trying to coerce you into getting back with him", alec said it as if it was common sense.

i let out another laugh, shaking my head, "you reek of insecurity."

"excuse me", alec now faced me completely, trying to seem intimidating, "exactly."

"i wasn't silent because you scared me, i was silent because you heard what i said", i kept eye contact with him as his mood seemed to shift completely.

"i'm not insecure. you know who you fucking belong to", he gritted.

i wanted to laugh, "is this a werewolf fanfiction? chill the hell out, alec. he's here because it's his job. he hasn't bothered you, why do you have to be so dramatic?"

he shook his head, allowing a chuckle to fall from his own lips. "he fucked you up that badly. you're so fucking blind. i sometimes agree with why you two ended, you're so nonchalant about things. like it doesn't matter to you. like us doesn't matter to you", he used his index fingers to motion toward our relationship. "you're so hung up on him! your life has become work, work, work. and you enjoy that. because it keeps you from looking at the bigger picture, which is that you've wasted your life with thinking that you're somebody", he whisper shouted. "you deserve the way your life is turning out. you're an overgrown groupie who only gets your pay because you two messed up and had a fucking kid" alec was in my face now, moderately barking his words at me as i felt so small.

"hey man, chill out!" a body stood between us.

"why am i not surprised", alec looked from me to shawn. tears threatened to fall down my face as shawn looked at alec in disbelief, "why don't you just mind your business before you get your ol' groupie here wound up again."

shawn's jaw clenched at his words. "why don't you just learn how to treat a woman, then maybe you'd keep one."

"you're one to fucking talk aren't you", alec looked up at me, "we're fucking leaving, let's go star!"

tears fell down my face as shawn stood in front of me, "no, she's not going. you acting the way you are doesn't convince me in letting her go with you."

"shut the hell up, star i'm not gonna say it again", alec yelled as other eyes were now glued on the scene.

"you're being an asshole right now", shawn tried to keep alec a fair distance from me as alec reached for my arm, causing a flip to completely switch.

-

-

-

a/n | i watched a star is born and omgggg, that was a masterpiece