3

Pandora's POV
I sat next to Phoebe and Paul. I of course am in the middle and I'm very tense.

I don't like sitting next to people. Everyone is in the living room. Well kids. Weston is staring at me. As if studying me. Paul kept hitting my shoulder and I stood up and sat on the floor next to the couch.

Phoebe looked at me.

Phoebe- what's wrong with you.

Me- I don't like being close to people

Weston looked a little nervous when I said that. He motioned me to follow him so I did. We reached a room.

Weston closed and locked the door

Weston- this is our room.
He said slowly

He was a good distance away from me. I processed his sentence. Our. Our. As in me and him. Damn it. I snapped my head in his direction. He is tall for a 19 year old.

Seven feet maybe. Like his dad. But, he's a few inches taller. He walked towards me and was in front of me. I felt safe when he was near.

He wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me closer to him. As much as good as this feels because the happy feelings, I can feel my own walls that I spent years building up crumbling down. Piece by piece.

I tried to get out of his grip but I was stuck.

Weston- you know this is what you want.
He said deeply

I stopped fighting. Breathing heavily. How did he know?

Weston- and I only bought you because I for one knew you would be safer here, two your family is here, and three. I'm madly in love with you.

He whispered the part about him being in love with me.

I looked up and met his bluish/silverish eyes. They flickered down to my lips and he slowly leaned in. I did the same and our lips met and moved in sync.

His hands traveled down to my butt. He groped it causing me to gasp. He slipped his tongue inside my mouth. Our tongues fought for dominance. He won and his tongue explored every inch of my mouth.

After, we pulled away breathless. Our foreheads on each other. Looking into each other's eyes. I can't do this. I slowly backed up but he was soon on front of me.

Wesley- let them crumble down. Let me in. Show your true self. I know you being emotionless is because your father.

I went to walk out of the room but he picked me up and walked towards the bed. He sat down holding me. I tried to get out of his grip but it didn't work.

Slowly my eyes drooped and I fell asleep. In Weston's arms.
End of POV